~Paparazzi~

~Annie's POV~

  "I have to go to morning practice for the hockey team." I told Armani while shoving my book in my bag.

  "Sorry about yesterday" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't think people still remembered that."

  I rolled my eyes. "Those rumors happened a long time ago. They don't bug me, I know its not true and Caden and Matt are just hormonal teenage boys." I swung my bag over my shoulder. "I'll see you later."

  "Have fun" He called.

  I walked down to the rink, Johnny took off his helmet and came to the sideline. A friendly smile placed on his face.

  "Sorry about what happened yesterday" He said, I had ignored him since lunch. "I'm glad you came."

  "I needed the pictures." I told him holding up the camera. "I'm still mad at you."

  "Personal paparazzi" Johnny rubbed his chin. "I think that's great. Hey is that all you're wearing?"

  I looked down at the navy blue parka I was wearing. "Uh yeah?"

  "Its cold outside and cold in here, go ahead and take my letterman" He nodded towards the bench where I would have to be sitting.

  "I don't need your letterman." I told him and sat down next to it.

  Johnny shrugged "suit yourself Ice queen."

  That's a new one. I began to take pictures as he skated over the ice making in goal after goal.

  "So why Johnny?" I looked over to Asher.

  I shrugged and went back to taking pictures. "According to rates, since its hockey season this will be the big story. That and just because he's the Ice king girls will go gaga over the pictures." I faked a gag.

  "You don't seem to like him very much." Asher smirked.

  "He's a good guy" I admitted snapping a picture as he was coming by.

  "Put on the letterman, I can hear your teeth clattering from the otherside of the rink" Johnny called as he passed by.

  I winced when he was rammed into the glass. "Keep your head in the game, Ice king."

  I snapped another picture feeling my hands get cold. I rolled my eyes giving in to the cold and took Johnny's letterman.

  "Its cute." Johnny called out making me roll my eyes. "You're so tiny in it!"

  "So why don't you do the whole team?" Asher asked "I mean at least then those fake rumors wouldn't be a problem."

  "Yeah right" I put my camera down. "If I get screwed over by one guy imagine the whole team"

  He chuckled "Guess you're right."

  "Why aren't you on the ice, you're a silver fox aren't you?" I asked looking at him.

  "I back talked the coach so he sat me out" Asher smirked.

  "What'd you tell him? That you don't want a concussion?"

  "No, I talked about his pupil. Told him we were a team and that Johnny shouldn't get all the praise." Asher explained with a sad smile. I leaned on the glass, his green eye's meeting my brown ones. He shrugged. "Its so stupid." He said.

  "Yeah, stupid and unfair" I muttered. "Don't worry I'll get a picture of the whole team and you'll be included."

  "Oh thanks" He smiled.

~Johnny's POV~

  Everyone left the rink, Annie was still sitting on the bench looking over the pictures on her camera. I sat next to her looking at the pictures.

  "You're just full of talent huh?" I asked making her jump.

  "Seriously, stop doing that" she looked at the camera. "You like them?"

  She handed me the camera. "Like them? Annie they're amazing!" I grinned "you really captured my essence."

  She took the camera back and looked over her pictures. She really was just a girl with a camera, she scrolled through the camera. My eyes caught the shot of the winning goal.

  "Woah!" I took the camera. "You actually caught the winning shot?"

  "Yeah" She snatched the camera back from my hands "Don't ever take my camera from my hands."

  I chuckled at her threat "You had to be quick to get a clear shot of that" I added. "You must be a pro."

  "No more like a rookie" She said flatly "here" She took of the letterman and stood up. I followed her out of the rink.

  "See ya later" I told her and she waved before leaving. "Annie don't be rude! Say it back!"

  "Why?" She asked looking at me. "Like you said you'll see me later so whats the point?"

  I smirked and she shrugged, leaving. I shook my head and Hayden came out.

  "How's your personal paparazzi?" Hayden asked making me jump, well atleast now I know how Annie feels. "Like you said she's a cutie."

  "I said the jacket was cute and she was tiny." I pushed my way into the locker room.

  "Come on Orlando? You're telling me you don't want to hit that?" He asked getting undressed

  "No! She's not like that.." I told him. "Trust me, she's mean and annoying"

  He smirked getting dressed "She thinks you're annoying, you like her."

  I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, go take a shower."

  After getting out of the showers and getting dressed I went striaght to class, my eyes instantly caught Annie sitting. She was reading a book, the same book she was reading at the hockey game. I pulled it away making her look up at me with a scowl.

  "Come on stop being a jerk" She rolled her eyes. I chuckles which made her mock me. "Can I have my book back?"

  "What are you even reading?" I asked and looked at the cover "The Scarlett Letter?" I gave her the book and sat next to her looking over her shoulder

  "You're so clingy." She muttered.

  "I like you" I smiled "I want to be friends. I really like you, I mean I've never noticed you before-"

  "Great way to start off." she rolled her eyes.

  "Listen will you? I just always saw you as the girl with the camera, you always took pictures. Never ate in the cafeteria. I never saw you around but at the games." I explained nervously.

  "Like I've said before I'm an introvert." She muttered. "It doesn't matter what you call me or what you think about me."

  "Maybe if you had friends here-"

  "No, leave me alone." She hissed. But I ruffled her hair.

  "No wonder people don't talk to you." I joked making her look away. "So what should I call you? My paparazzi? Ice Queen?"