~Panic attack~

~3rd person's POV~

  "You want me to what?" Annie asked

  She had been in the printing room for the blue and white since 5 in the morning when Armani walked in and ruined her day.

  "Since people want more about sports I want you to spend a week with Johnny find out everything you can about him. The girls will especially love this one." Armani explained

  "I'm sorry Armani but you only said this interview." Annie tried to compromise

  In her eyes Johnny was just another cliche jock. He was the star of the school, everyone liked him because he was popular.

  "Well its either that or the blue and white gets closed." Armani sighed "They are running out of fundings so it's either us or the chess club."

  She didn't want to lose the blue and white, it was her thing. She loved writing especially on an old type writer.

  "Fine" She muttered. She grabbed her bag gathering her books. "I'll see you later."

~Johnny's POV~

  I was sitting down at my regular table with all the hockey players when I looked up I saw Annie coming in to the cafeteria. Now that I thought about it I had never actually seen her around school, I was pretty sure we had Biology together.

  "Hey, I'll be right back." I said before swinging my backpack over my shoulder. "Hey Annie."

  Annie looked up at Johnny unimpressed "Hey."

  "We can sit at my table." I pointed back with my thumb.

  She looked behind me and frowned. I looked back to see the guys all joking around.

  "I just have a few questions so-"

  "And I need to eat so" I grabbed her hand with a smile and pulled her along.

  "Johnny please I don't want to go over there" Annie pleaded. I turned to see her trying to pry my hand from hers, her heels digging down into nothing. "Please."

  I felt bad and let go of her hand "Sorry I just thought you were being humble." She started breathing heavily. "Ar-are you okay?" She shook her head and turned running out. I followed her seeing her run into the girls bathroom.

  Fuck. I sighed, she had a panic attack.

  "A-annie?" I mumbled. No one was around since we were in the empty hall. "H-Hey."

  "Y-yeah?" She asked her voice shaking.

  "You okay?"

  "P-Perfectly fine" Annie said softly "C-Can you just go? I-I'll find you later."

  "I'm sorry about what happened" I apologized but she didn't answer "Hey listen, I've had my fair shares of panic attacks. Just close your eyes."

  "O-Okay"

  "Start inhaling." I waited a couple of seconds. "Stop and hold it." Anither couple of seconds. "Exhale and repeat.."

  "Thanks but can you just go?" She said

  "Yeah" I replied before leaving

  "Hey where were you?" Hayden asked

  "Uh no where" the guys all looked at me and I shrugged "No where, forget about it." My phone buzzed, I had received a text.

***-***-****

Hey, its Annie. I got your
number from Armani

Can we meet up after school?

Sure, I have practice. I'll be out
at 7. If you're willing to wait.

Sure I'll be in the library.

  I put my phone down and went back to talking to the guys.