~Coffee to go~

~Johnny's POV~

  I walked into the school looking for Nadia and Lauren. I was nervous to talk to Lauren, my own sister. We were seperated in the divorce case, we haven't talked since.

  "Hey" I said making them look back at me. "Sorry do you guys know where the blue and gold is?" Lauren looked at me and nodded.

  "Its down in the basement" Lauren said hugging her books. "Hey John, how are you doing with dad?"

  "Good" I said and smiled. I went to the basement stairs, I passed a couple of old classrooms. Each one was a club that they stuffed down in the basement. Finally I found the blue and gold Annie was sitting and drinking out of a coffee cup while typing on a giant black type writer.

  "Woah where'd you get this?" I saw her jump and chuckled

  "Its really not funny" She said in a mutter.

  I smirked and sat next to her. "Its really quiet in here"

  "Yeah well this is where they cram all the clubs." She typed "Give me a second."

  "You're a terrible host."

  "I don't care."

  I stood up walking around the class. The floor was made of an old dark blue carpet with dark wooden bookshelf surrounding the walls from top to bottom some light blue metal drawers. I looked back at Annie as she slightly smiled at her paper, it was the first time I noticed she smiled.

  "Wow you are human." I said with a smile

  She picked up a pen and notepad. "Okay what made you get into hockey?"

  "I've played since I was 5, my dad used to play with me and my mom and sister cheered me on." I smiled at the memory.

  "Why do you like hockey?" She questioned looking up at me.

  She asked questions until the first bell rang, we went to our classes until the end of the day. Hockey practice ended.

  "Want to get coffee?" Isaak asked.

  "Sure." I replied.

  "Oh Kenzie's back from her vacation" He added.

  I looked at Isaak confused. Kenzie was my girlfriend yet she hadn't told me anything about her coming home from Hawaii. I checked my phone and nothing not even a call.

  "Sh- When did she tell you? When did she come back?" I splurred out the questions curious.

  "She texted me before school, she got home at like 5" He replied glance from the road to me. "Did she not text you?"

  Just as he said that my phone buzzed and it was Kenzie, she informed me that she wanted me to throw her a welcome home party. My dad was out of town for a few days so I thought why not. We pulled up to the coffee place and went inside, Annie was taking orders. She looked up at us and rolled her eyes.

  "Hey" I smiled and she nodded.

  "What can I get you three?" She asked.

  "I'll have a regular small coffee" Isaak placed his order.

  "Same" Hayden said.

  "French vanilla for me, please" I said "medium. To go." The guys left and I stayed since there were no more customers. "Hey I'm having a party tonight, you should come."

  "If you hadn't noticed I'm more of a.." She stopped to think "wallflower" She turned to get things like lids and cups "you know an introvert"

  "Exactly, come on you have to come." I begged. "It'll be fun and you can meet new people."

  "Why are you like this?" She asked sharply.

  "Like what?" I asked taken back.

  "You're so nice and not a jerk, like I thought you were." She explained

  I chuckled "It's just my personality. I guess I want people to like me and that means being nice." She rolled her eyes as she brought the tray of cups. "Party's at eight, you better come."

  She bit the inside of her cheek glaring out the window. She was debating whether she should come or not, that or she was looking for an excuse. I sighed rolling my eyes.

  "Look if you don't come by nine, I'll go pick you up from your house in whatever you have on." I told her and smirked.

  "You don't know where I live" She crossed her arms.

  "I have my ways Leblanc so you better come." I smiled. "See you at my house!" I called while leaving, from the reflection off the glass I could see her annoyed. "Bye, thanks for the coffee."