~Stereotypical Jock~

~Johnny's POV~

  I woke up to my alarm going off, I was exhausted from cleaning after the party last night. I groaned as I sat up, I had to get up for practice and to look for Annie.

  "Hayden." I said once at my locker. I had gone to the basement to look for Annie but she wasn't around. "You've seen Annie?"

  "Nope." He answered sticking books in his locker. "Why do you care anyways?"

  "I need to talk to her." I answered

  "You have her number just call her." He answerer and left.

  I've tried millions of times but then she decided to turn her phone off. I looked around and leaned on my locker.

  "Where are you?" I sighed.

  "Who?" Lauren asked. "Annie?"

  "Yeah" I looked at her. "You know where she is?"

  "Up in the art room" Lauren smiled

  "Thanks" I smiled and raced up the stairs. I went to the art room Annie was painting on a canvas. I looked over her shoulder to see she was painting. It was a guy.

  "Wow such great detail." Annie jumped at my voice.

  "What are you doing?" She asked her cheeks a light pink.

  "Who is that?" I asked ignoring her question.

  "N- No one, can you go wait outside?"

  "Sure" I walked out of the class and waited for her to come out. "I never knew you could paint like that."

  "Stop scarring me!!" She shouted.

  I smirked "Feisty much?"

  "Stalker much" She muttered making me chuckle.

  "Listen I was thinking about you coming to morning practices." I told her

  "In a cold ice rink at 6 in the morning? Yeah right, sounds like so much fun!" She sarcastically said. "I can't I'm busy"

  Her face suddenly went pale. I looked up to see Kenzie who winked at me. I looked at Annie who was terrified, thats when things started to click.

  "What did Kenzie do to you?" I demanded

  "Nothing!" She shouted and turned leaving.

  "Nothing my ass" I muttered striding towards Kenzie. She wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed my cheeks. "Stop we need to talk."

  "What about?, my star" she sang.

  "What did you say or do to Annie last night?" I asked pushing her off.

  "Nothing my love." Kenzie answered frowning. I raised an eyebrow. "Baby she was getting to close for comfort. I mean haven't you heard?"

  "Heard what?" I asked genuinely curious.

  "She's a total whore, you know she slept with the football quarter back, the star pitcher." Kenzie listed "This isn't her first interview."

  "Really?" I shook my head refusing to believe it "Its just a rumor so I'm gonna ask you again, what did you tell her?"

  "Why do you care?" She asked with a smirk. "I was just protecting you from that creep."

  "Tell me or we're done." I placed my hand on the locker blocking her from leaving then I smirked "Unless you're that insecure."

  "Insecure?!" She scoffed "As if, you know Johnny you aren't the only guy in the school, don't flatter yourself." She pushed me away "Consider yourself single!"

  I stumbled back balancing myself as she left. I went to look for Annie she stood at the corner of the hall, she heard everything, I was far from surprised.

  "I don't believe it." I said leaning against the wall next to her.

  "Y-You don't?" She stuttered looking up at me.

  "Unless I'm as lucky as those guys" I teased and she rolled her eyes trying to hide a smile by looking down. "I am single now just so you know."

  "You're a jerk" She muttered and turned ready to leave.

  "I guess I am kind of the stereotype jock you wanted me to be" I smirked and winked when she looked back. "Quit rolling your eyes. I like your smile better."

  "Quit trying to be a stereotypical jock." She replied turning back around and walking away. "I like the nice you better."

  I smiled to myself, she said she liked me and she smiled, well sort of. I couldn't believe it, she actually admitted to liking me.

···

  "Orlando where ya going?" I heard Hayden call after I grabbed my tray "tables over here."

  "I'm meeting Annie" I told him.

  He pointed over to a line and that's when I saw Annie grabbing a tray and walking out of the line. I walked over to her.

  "Hey LeBlanc" I said making her roll her eyes. "Whats that a bad habit?"

  "I just do it when people are annoying." She replied.

  We walked out of the cafeteria and down to the basement, the blue and white was empty as usual.

  "So why are you so nice?" Annie asked out of no where.

  "Why not?" I answered eating a bite of the peach I had. "Its better than being a jerk" I winked at her "Unless you want me to be mean."

  "You still are that cocky jock" She said typing.

  "Oh really?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "How so? I'm just really confident."

  "Confident?" She scoffed "Okay fine."

  "Why don't you have any friends?" I looked at her. "Oh No! I didn't mean it in that way!"

  "They don't go here." Annie replied looking around. "If you couldn't tell not everyone can afford to come here."

  "Right" I muttered "Okay well let me guess they go to Lakeview high?"

  "Yeah.." She shrugged.

  "Okay what do your parents do?" I asked and she glared at me. "Okay okay" I held my arms up in surrender. "Then what else?"

  "What does the oh so famous Ice king do before a big game, say like the final?" She asked.

  "Well I guess I just hype myself up, you know." she glared at me. "But I also shower, eat fruit I guess."

  "Really?" She looked unimpressed.

  "Okay well then what do you do before a big interview?" I asked a bit annoyed.

  "I pray that I don't strangle the idiot that I'm interviewing and make sure to eat." She said.

  "Why? Do you get hangry?" I teased. "I think you need to eat more."

  "Shut up" She smiled "Maybe if you gave me food I'd treat you better."

  I laughed "You really should snile more."

  She nodded and looked at me. I wrapped my around her and she slapped it away.

  "You and Kenzie just broke up!" She shouted. "Do you seriously have to flirt?"

  "Uh, well?" Her sudden outburst had me confused. "Fl-Flirting with you? Annie I just want to be friends."

  "Re consider." She picked up her things and left.

  What did I do wrong now?