~Party accusations~

~Annie's POV~

  I pulled on jeans and a top. I wasn't very into parties but I need to do this for the article. Johnny wasn't how I thought he would be, he was far from the typical jock. He was more like the golden boy of the school, I found it interesting. I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.

  "Mom can I take the car?" I asked my mom who was laying on the couch.

  She sat up with a confused expression masking her face. "Where are you going?"

  "A party." I told her.

  "A party?" She asked shocked then a grin danced on her lips "Yeah go ahead sweetheart."

  "Thanks mom" I kissed her cheek taking the key "I'll be home before 11?" I said unsure.

  "The latest at one." My mom replied sternly but with a smirk.

  I thanked her and left. If you couldn't tell by now, this was my first party, I was nervous but I know Armani would not leave me alone if I didn't force myself to go. I pulled up to Johnny's house I could hear the music as I stepped up. It was much nicer out here in the dark than how it would probably be in there. I rang the door bell a couple of times after a few moments the door opened and a grin made a way to his face.

  "You came!" He exclaimed

  "Only for a few hours" I replied flatly but he smiled.

  "So you want to come hang out with me and my friends?" He asked as I walked in.

  "No probably not." I replied "I'm gonna keep my distance."

  "Admiring from a far, sound like you don't like me" He teased

  "I don't" I said flatly and pushed past him.

~Johnny's POV~

  Annie doesn't like me? But everyone likes me, I'm the star of the school, I'm nice, funny, friendly, good looking. I followed and stopped her.

  "You don't like me?" she turned to shrug. "W-Why?"

  "I just don't" She answered

  "But everyone likes me" I said with a sort of whine.

  "Not me"

  I shifted my weight to one leg and looked at her hurt. I was probably being child ish but I just needed to know.

  "I've been so nice to you!" I said "I'm nice to everyone, just tell me why you don't like me" she just shrugged and looked away. "Annie"

  "Look you're only nice because of the publicity, you're nice to me because I'm the one getting you it." she said.

  I chuckled "Oh I see, okay then come and actually get to know me. I don't care much about it, you know the article." She started debating over it. "Come on"

  I brought her to the kitchen "Drink?"

  "I'm driving" she frowned.

  "Okay how about a soda" I insisted opening the cooler.

  "I don't know." She just nodded and took the can from my hand. "Thanks"

  "So lets talk about you." I smiled

  "No thanks" She replied and I rolled my eyes. "This article is about you not me and as far as I'm concerned I don't have to tell you a thing about me." She replied flatly.

  "Well thats not very fair." I teased as she drank the soda.

  "Yeah well life isn't fair" She replied.

  "Come on Annie." I pleaded with a smile "Okay tell me your favorite color and I'll tell you mine." She rolled her eyed running her finger along the rim of the can. "Its not gonna hurt you."

  "No, but people do" She put her can down "I'm going to the bathroom."

  "What's She doing here?"

  I looked back to see Kenzie. "I invited her. How are you enjoying the party?"

  "Great" she exclaimed and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

~Annie's POV~

  I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

  "What the hell do you think, you're doing here?" Kenzie asked

  "Wh-What?" I stuttered

  "Don't make me repeat myself" She taunted.

  I nervously backed into the wall. "I- I was invited."

  "I don't know what you're doing but if I see you anywhere near Johnny outside of school, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell." She fumed "Do you understand?"

  I gulped and nodded. She had me cornered.

  "Now get going." She hissed before leaving.

  I took a minute to gather myself, my hands shook so I shoved them into my pockets and walked out into the open. I just prayed that I wouldn't run into Johnny.

  "Leaving already?"

  My heart sank as I looked at him. "Uh y-yeah I.. Just- parties aren't my thing."

  "You seem nervous" he pointed out.

  "I- I'm fine." I replied glancing around the room.

  "Did something happen?" He asked

  "N-no." My eyes landed on Kenzie glaring over at us. "I have to go. Thanks for the invite."

   He chuckled and stopped me "You just got here, are you seriously leaving?"

  "I told you from the beginning that parties weren't my thing." I pulled away "At least I came." I left quickly and made my way home.

  No way was I going to another party in a long time but that wasn't my biggest issue at the moment. Now I had to make sure to not be around Johnny for a while. I was backing out when Johnny pulled the door open and sat down.

  "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted

  "Making you tell me what happend" He said then smiled "You never told me what your favorite color was."

  "Nothing happened and my favorite color is yellow" I said gripping the steering wheel. "Now get got of my car."

  "You don't have a car." He stated and looked around. "Are you an auto thief?"

  "No!" I sighed "Its my mom's car now get out."

  "My favorite color is blue-"

  "And white?" I asked and he smiled "Look I'm feeling a bit sick and people didn't help."

  "Oh, okay I'll see you tomorrow then" He smiled "hope you feel better"

  "Thanks" I replied as he left.