Chapter 3

Tyren wakes up at 3 A.M in the morning and hops from his bunk bed heading towards the toilet. He begins to slightly let down his pants and piss. The loudness of the blatter hitting the water in the toilet conquered the silence. He let his pants back up before he reaches for the handle to flush the toilet. He slowly walked towards the rusted silver sink. Letting his hand out, he turns the handles as they began to squeak.

The water began to pour into the sink. He reached forwaes his hands for some soap and squirts it into his hands. As he moves his hands under the running around, letting his hands rub together with soap. He does this for about 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds he reach for the handles, he begin to turn them off.

Tyren walks over back to his bunk, holding onto the edge of it and hopping back on top. His roomate, Keyshawn, feels the bed move and wakes up. "Aye, Tyren thats you?" Keyshawn asked. Tyren responded, "Yeah, Keyshawn its me. My fault for disturbing your peace. Tyren gets himself situated as he lays his head on his pillow. Keyshawn gives a respond to Tyren. "Nah, you all good Tyren I was just making sure. But how you get in this joint? If I can ask." Tyren puffed softly before he responded to the question.

He stares at the ceiling. "Just tried to make a life for my family, but I did it the wrong way," Tyren said. Keyshawn moved around a little and responded, "Nah, you ain't do nun' wrong. This system is just not made for us. Its really fucked up to be honest." There was silence for a moment.

Tyren smirked. "Yeah you are right man," Tyren said. For the rest of the night it was silent.

It was light as day. The sun was out. It was 7:00 A.M. The prison bell rung loudly, as the inmates begun to wake up from it. The gates began to open from each inmate room. Inmates with white and orange scrubs began to exit their rooms. It was like they were scattering into the cafeteria. Keyshawn got up from his bed and stretched. He turned around and tapped on Tyren. Tyren woked up out of shocked before he could think.

"Aye Aye, calm down bro its me Keyshawn," Keyshawn said to calm Tyren down. Tyren began to scratched his eyes a little and slightly turned to Keyshawn. Tyren made a statement, "I didn't mean to overreact." Keyshawn wasn't phased. "It's all good. But lets stick together I dont want nobody picking fights with you," Keyshawn said. Tyren turned around and hopped off from his bunk.

"You right, lets stick together," Tyren responded. Tyren and Keyshawn began to walk outside of their room as they head to the steps. They walked down the steps while people were pushing and shoving to get to the line. As they headed for the line, the prison bully, Jay, stepped infront of them.

"What the fuck yall think yall doing?" Jay said with aggression. Keyshawn rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Look, Jay we don't got no problem with you, so why you picking with us?" Keyshawn took a step forward, while he mean-mugged Jay. Jay laughed with his goons and he pushed Keyshawn. Tyren runs up on Jay and decks him in his jail.

While Jay is repeatedly hitting Keyshawn, Keyshawn is ramming Jay in his chest. Jay goons runs up, as they drags Tyren off of Jay. The goons began to kick Tyren while he is on the ground. Keyshawn is being choke slammed by Jay, while he starts to kick Jay. A crowd begans to run towards the fight. Officers began to run towards the fight, while they yell everyone to get out the way.

The officers began to break up the fight. As the inmates are separated, Nurse Yasmine begans to come to the scene in a rush. "Is anybody hurt," Yasmine said breathing heavily from running as she smiled. The inmated observed the curves in her body. Her hips were small, but her butt was dreamy. Yasmine melanin shined without the makeup, as her teeth shine when she smiled.

"No, everyone is going back to their day," the police officer said. Yasmine smiled and walked away. The inmates that participated in the break-out fight were put in handcuffs and pinned to the ground. "I cant breathe," one of Jay goon's said. To be continued..