Chapter 1

𝐌𝐢𝗮𝗺𝐢‚ 𝐅𝐥․

𝟭𝟭:𝟒𝟱 𝗽𝗺․

A knock banged against the door ten times endlessly

A knock banged against the door ten times endlessly. "Open up it is the police," a loud man said. Crickets aroused in the home, as the wind blew inside forcefully from the slightly opened window. Dust was amongst the furniture.

Creaks slowly made a sound. "I said open the hell up," the loud policeman said again. He banged his hand against the door again. "Alright we are coming in," he yelled. A dispatch made a report to one of the policemen.

"There is a young man in 6735 Toward #3 apartment on the first floor," the dispatch said. The policeman walks away from the door and turns around. He inhales and then exhales, as he begin to rush towards the door throwing his body at it. The door moves, but it does not become fully open. Leaving his arm marked, as he slides down the door. The swat team comes together and runs towards the door busting it open.

They are armed, flashing their flash lights, as they're on the lookout with their guns straight upwards. "All clear," many policemen shouted. The policemen began to scattered. A policeman goes out the back door, running towards to woods.

He reported to the dispatch, "I spotted em', he's running towards the wood. Ye tall, I'll say about 6 feet, black with nappy hair. I'm chasing em right now." The policeman was running out of breath. Backup was on the lead.

The wind was blowing mighty strong. As the trees blew as the wind goes. The young man was running out of breath also. He almost wanted to stop, but he kept going. "John, I'm aiming for this young boy head. I won't miss this hit. Get ready it's about to be another America tragedy," the police whispers to his dispatch.

The police officer stops and aim towards Tyren, the young man. Then the police officer pulls the trigger. The shot has went off and Tyren immediately falls to ground, as he is alarmed by the shot. "Damn it, I missed the shot," the police officer said angrily. Tyren gets up and runs again. This time the police shot Tyren in the leg. Leading Tyren to fall on his knees. Tyren sobs, " I can't go to jail man. I can't go." Tyren begins to breathe heavily.

The police officer slowly approaches Tyren with his gun aiming at him, while his hand was on the trigger. "Put ya hands up," the officer said to Tyren aggressively. Tyren followed the order. "Get the hell up now," the officer shouted.

Tyren was unable to get up since the bullet wounded his leg. "I can't sir," Tyren replied while shaking his head. "I frankly don't care what you cannot do. The word "can't shouldn't be in a man's vocabulary. Are you even a man? You are a sissy," the officer said lowly as he was closer to Tyren. "Now get up."

Tyren proceeded but he couldn't accomplish it, so he continued to sit down on the ground.

The police officer begins to attack Tyren. He kicked, punch, beaten him with a gun, and also tased Tyren. The other officers rushed into the scene. Taking Tyren out the field and into the police car.