Chapter 2

𝟴:𝟯𝟬 𝐀.𝐌

Tyren sitting up in his bed, as the bell begin to ring for breakfast in the prison. The room bars begin to slide open. He began to breath heavily as he turns his body on the edge of the top bunk. Tyren hops down from the bed and walks towards the room toilet. Facing towards the toilet while he looks down beginning to use the restroom. A couple mintues laters he walks away from the toilet, as he looks over seeing his roomate still sleep. He continues to head out the room as he walks towards the rail.

Looking down from the rails he observes the cafeteria. He turns his body right beginning to walk slowly towards the steps. His head begins to lift up, as he walks down the stairs. Plently eyes are facing him. His head begins to shift from left to right constantly, keeping tracks of his peers steps. He begins to pick up the pace when he heads toward the lunch. On his way there he is bumped into by a bigger man. 

Tyren turns around and gives a mean mug facial expression. "Nigga watch where you going foo," Tyren says with aggression. The bigger man turned around and chuckled.  His minions followed along with the laughter. "Who this bitch ass nigga think he is," the bigger man name Jay said. Jay begin to turn around at his minions and giggle and make an attemot of a joke. "Do yall see this fool," he says out of laughter.

Tyrens holds his body posture up, as he begins to walk up towards Jay slowly. Jay's minions begins to slightly steps infront of Jay while the mean mug Tyren. "I said watch where you going bitch," Tyren says with agression. "Or ima beat your ass." Eyes begins to turn around towards Tyren and Jay out of shock.

Jay begins to slowly grins. "Handle this fool," Jay ordered his minions, as he turns around and walks away. The minions begins to grab a pocket knife out their pocket and stabs Tyren, as they punches him repeatedly. Tyren begins to fall on the ground as he swings aimlessly. As the minions begin to get over Tyren face and smashes their shoes against his face. Tyren face was smashed against the ground while his eyes began to shut. His view sight became blurry.

All he can see were the two minions hovering over him. The pocket knifes begin to cut through both sides of his chest. As blood begin to come out of his wounds. Soonly after more blood begin to escape his body. Tyren body shuts down and stops moving. The minions continue to kick his body around. The guards begins to rush over beginning to beat the minions repeatedly with whips. As they proceed to arrest the minions of Jay, as they are escorted out of the cafeteria.

The peramedics begins to rush through with a cot. Quickly rushing to lift up Tyren and dragging his body onto the cot. The cot begins to rush outside of the cafeteria. The crowd was stunned by the chaos. The guard yelled the prisoners to get back to what they were doing. 

𝟭𝟮:𝟒𝟱 𝗣.𝐌

A nurse who had beautiful melanin with very long silky brown hair, wearing a very nice white uniform short dress , red bottom heels that fit herfeet perfectly, a nice diamond rock ring on her marriage finger, with a nice peal neckless. She slowly stepped into the room softly not making her heels stomp against the ground. She walks with class towards Tyren stretcher. "Hello, my name is Vae. Your condition are terrible, but unfortunately I can't let you stay here which means you will be back in the prison," Vae the nurse said.

"But Doc," Tyren said before being cut off. Vae simply replied with, "But Doc nothing. I have to follw orders." She gently smirked while making eye contact with Tyren. Tyren begins to inhale and exhales letting out a big puff of air. He was exhausted.

A chocolate thick woman who was short slowly walked in besides Vae. Her hair was swooped into a bun. Her curves were perfect. As she smiles, her teeth were white and shiny. She wore a white lab suit. Her ear rings were made out of diamonds and so was her necklace. As she turned her neck slight you could see her small red dragon tattoo behind her ear.