Chapter 18: Forever Dead**

Jazz P.O.V

"Jasmine what are you doing?" I rolled at my eyes lead Sophia outside. I wanted to rip her head off. Once we got outside and turned and looked at her.

"Did you kiss Riley." I was trying not to growl. I could feel my inner wolf wanting to push itself out and release all the anger that I held for her that been building for years. I was a volcano and I was gonna erupt all over her ass.

"Yes.." her voice was so soft i barely heard her. Her being all sweet and nice didn't help me, it made me want punch her. She had no idea why I hated her so damn much.

" Look if you hurt him, I will kill you." I don't know what would happen if Riley had to face heartbreak. The girl he had crush on since we were kids is all he ever wanted. He could never focus on any other girl but her. I just know as his friend, I had to keep him safe. Sometimes humans, couldn't be trusted. Not even on the matters of love. Which way, who ever my mate mate was...they are going to have be of my own species.

"Do you like him or something?" Sophia looked sad that she had to ask that. My screen crawled a little.

"Ewww no, we're family." Not to mention he was a vampire. Our species was never suppose to mix in that way. It wasn't outlawed, but you just were allowed to have any of spring. Stilll ewwww...his my cousin. "Were practically cousins."

"Oh." Was all that came from her.

"Don't hurt him okay. You stopped hanging with us when were kids that kind of hurt him. Hell it hurt me. If its was that easy for you to walk away from this, when something new and better came along. I would hate to even think what you would do when you no longer felt like being around Riley." I would have to shave her bold and beat her with her own arm if she hurt him. As wolf it's natural for us to want to protect what is ours. Riley and Ben is my pack.

"Nothing like that will happen. I really like him. And I'm sorry for walking away back then. I don't know what happened really. One day, everything just changed and started hanging out with new people. I didn't mean to hurt anyone." For a second I felt like a girl. I hadn't noticed my hand was on my hip. I hated that....

"Well you did Sophia. Sucks thinking you're friends with someone and all of sudden they just stop coming around. Then they are hanging out with new friends." I swear if one of the guys ever done that, I would kill them. "Look were going to the movies this Friday, you should come you can even bring your evil gaggle of bitches with you." I'm sure Riley would just love that. Not that I really cared or anything. Well not about her anyway. I'm pretty sure one day, Riley would be another girl he likes just as much as her. But for now, I to support whoever he decided to be with.