Chapter 35: Matrimony

Author's Note: Hello lovely people, I rarely write down A/N's, but I have to right now since I will give you guys a short reminder. I was supposed to write a chapter after "Midnight Rendezvous" about Helena helping out the couple with wedding preparations. But I canceled it and wrote the very wedding instead, since because of many things:

1.) After this chap, the honeymoon.

2.) After the honeymoon, there are
lots of adventures and challenges Elsa and Aiden will go through, since a mystery will sprout up on the way, about Helena's past, and Aiden will have a "Self-discovery" about his powers. Thrilling, isn't it?

3.) There are lots of new original characters incoming for the next chapters.

4.) A villain will return.

And that, is all. Thank you, and continue reading. Be warned, this is filled with tear jerking speeches.
______________________________________
Arendelle Palace, 11:30 AM

"What if I trip on the aisle?"

"Elsa, you're good with heels. You can even skate with them, for goodness sake."

"What if I freeze the aisle?!"

"Don't be silly, you're in control."

"What if I embarrass myself?"

"Oh gods, you're freaking out too much, sis. You'll be perfect. Aiden's going to freeze."

"I wouldn't want that..." Elsa whimpered.

Helena comfortingly held the nervous bride's hand, her eyes drifting down the breathtaking wedding gown to the gorgeous face of the bride. Elsa's veil covered her face, of course, but her beauty was never too blurred to see. Her hair is done in an elaborate French chignon, her crown on top of her head that pinned down her veil.

The wedding gown was indeed the product of the bride's creative sketch, and Elsa had beaten the French designers Helena kept babbling about. Her wedding gown consisted of a white color that has occasional light blues, not too puffy and no ruffles. As per usual, the wedding gown is created with the mid-thigh slit, and in fact, it was very similar to her iconic ice dress, but it is more detailed.

There was snowflake embroidery on the skirt to represent her special abilities, and herself.

"You can beat a goddess, Elsa. You look absolutely stunning. And don't worry, Kristoff is walking you down the aisle, remember? Everything will go smoothly. Just relax." Helena said assuringly, smoothing out her own dress.

Elsa breathed heavily, nodding calmly, "Thank you."

Anna sniffles, a tear running down her cheek, "I thought this day would never come..." She hugged her lightly, careful to not ruin Elsa's look.

Elsa smiled at her sister, inter twining their hands tightly, "I don't want my Maid Of Honor sad on my wedding day."

Anna nuzzles her cheek against her sister's, smiling tearfully, "I'm not sad, Els. You're getting married. I feel so happy... And I'm also proud of you. Even mama and papa."

Anna grinned, then wiped her tears with her handkerchief, before looking at the grandfather clock warily. She pulled away, then seriously whispered,

"It's time."
____________________________________
Arendelle Chapel, 12:00 PM

"You'll be okay."

"I'm getting cold feet. How does that make it okay?!"

"You'll do fine, pal. Just stand there, not too stiff, and chin up, not too high." Kristoff advised, patting the groom's back. He was chosen as best man, since he is the only one closest to a best friend Aiden could ever have.