Ch. 20 - Chocolate 2

You Voted, so I delivered! Enjoy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I watch as Ariana hangs her coat up and places her shoes by the door. If this bitch thinks she can mess around like that and leave me all hot and bothered, she's got another thing coming.

"Okay, well I'm gonna head to bed now, the studio was stressful today." She says, then heads upstairs to her room.

How is she not fazed at all by what she just did?!

I wait a few minutes, until I hear her shower turn on, then I turn off the tv and carefully make my way to her room. I take a seat at the foot of her bed, and play on my phone to pass the time.

-15 minutes later-

I hear the shower turn off and Ariana humming as she moves around her bathroom. A minute or two later, she opens the bathroom door and jumps when she sees me.

"Jesus christ Y/n!, let a girl know you're here. You almost gave me a heart attack." She says, while holding her right hand over her robe covered chest.

She removed her hair extensions, and make up, leaving her with just her natural hair and beauty. I've never really cared for her extensions, but she likes them.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asks.

"Why do you care? I can stare at whatever I want."

"Um, okay." She says, then heads to her walk in closet, and I make sure to follow her.

"You're acting weird. Are you feeling okay?" She asks, while searching for something to sleep in.

"Oh, I'm fine. What makes you think I'm acting weird?" I ask her, as I slowly walk up behind her.

"I don't know. Maybe, because you never come into my room after we say goodnight to each other?" She says, reaching up for a shirt on the top shelf. She's not quite tall enough, so she has to stand on her tip toes in order to reach.

Her robe lifts up as she grabs the shirt and I can almost see the bottom of her ass. I got so memorized by it, that I didn't see her start to back up. She jumped again, when she ran into me turning her back to the closet.

"Y/n what the fuck!" She says, giving me a startled and confused look.

I can't take it anymore, I mean she honestly brought this on herself, after her little stunt downstairs.

I move forward, trapping her between the closet and myself.

"Y/n what are you doing?" She asks.

"Just know, that you brought this on yourself."

"Wha-"

I didn't even let her finish, before I placed my lips on hers. She didn't kiss back like I hoped she would, but instead, pushed me away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She shouts.

"Oh I'm sorry, did that bother you? Didn't seem like you had an issue with it earlier when you were shoving your tongue down my throat!"

Her face turns a lite shade of red from my words and from that I know I've got her.

"T-That was different. You had that special chocolate I love and refused to share it. I'm sorry if I confused you Y/n. But I don't like you like that." She says.

"Yeah, well, I think a little part of you does. You just don't want to admit it."

She stays silent, and I see her gulp, telling me that I've struck gold.

"Am I wrong?" I ask, staring deep into her chocolate brown eyes.

She looks at me the same, still not saying a thing.

We remain like that for a minute or so, before I slowly begin moving my face closer to hers. I see her body tense up as I move closer, but she doesn't do anything to stop me. We maintain eye contact for as long as we can, until we're too close to do so. When my lips meet hers, I kiss her gently, but get nothing in return, so I pull away.

"Guess I was wrong. Sorry, I'll leave you be now, goodnight" I tell her, and exit the closet and head for the door.

"Wait"

I stopped reaching for the door handle and turned around to look at Ariana.

"What?"

"I-um, I-never mind" she says.

"Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow"

I finally leave her room and head to my own, feeling slightly embarrassed, but mainly upset. What she did earlier wasn't fair, but I'm not about to try and pry her feelings out of her. If she really doesn't feel anything for me, then that's fine. It's upsetting, but fine.... I'll be fine.

-2:30am-

I was sound asleep, until the noise of my door being opened and then closed woke me. I sat up and put my hand under my pillow, where I keep a bottle of pepper spray. I also have a bat, but that's under my bed.

"Whoever you are, I'm warning you, I'm armed"

"Calm down, it's just me" Ariana says.

"Oh, then what's up? You do realize that's 2:36 in the morning right?"

"I know"

"Then why are you here?" I ask again.

"I-um..well you see..."

I can barely see her from how dark my room is, so I can't tell how her face looks.

"Ariana what is it?"

"Fucking chocolate" She says.

Wait, chocolate? Why is she talking about that?

"What about it-" I don't even get to finish my sentence before I hear Ariana move across the room, and next thing I know, she's straddling my waist and kissing me.

It's just like earlier, except without the chocolate. After a short time we end up pulling apart.

"So, fucking chocolate huh?"

"I'm never gonna hear the end of that am I?" She says,

"Nope"

She groans, then pecks my lips a few times.

"I knew I was right" I tell her.

"Keep it up and I'll leave" she says, making me laugh.

I love this girl.

The End🖤

A/n: I'm sorry about this, I had such better plans for it, but for some reason I just couldn't do it like the first. Anyway I hope you all still enjoyed this!

Don't forget to Vote! Till next time!