Ch. 21 - Blanket Hog

Enjoy! Sorry about the wait! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I woke up freezing, and when I looked down I had zero blankets on me. However, that wasn't the case for my baby who was sleeping happily next to me. Somehow, yet again. Ariana has taken all of the blankets and cocooned herself in them. So much this time, that I can't even take any of them back. I hate having to wake her, because I know she overworks herself and doesn't tend to sleep well, but all of our spare blankets are still dirty from the massive sleepover party she had with her friends the weekend before.

"Hey, babe" I say, while gently shaking her.

"Mmm-What?" She says barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Ari honey, you took all of the blankets again"

"Oh" she says.

"Can you give me back some of them please?"

She shakes her head no.

"What do you mean no? Babe, come on. I'm freezing, and we don't have any other blankets at the moment remember?"

"Cuddle me" she says.

"Well to do that, you'd need to let me in your cocoon."

She slowly lifts her arms, making room for me to join her. So, I quickly shuffle over to her and cling to her body.

"Holy shit, you are freezing" she says.

"I told you"

"Don't worry, I'll warm you up baby. I'm sorry I keep stealing all of the blankets" she says, while wrapping her arms around my back and pulling me closer, if that's even possible.

"It's okay. I see why you do it. It's like an oven in your little cocoon."

She giggles, then places a soft kiss to my forehead before resting her head on top of mine.

"Goodnight baby" she says.

"Goodnight"

-Two Weeks Later-

I'm fast asleep having a wonderful dream, when I feel someone shaking me. I quickly wake up and find my disturber to be my baby Ariana.

"What's up?"

"You took all of the blankets. I'm fucking freezing." She says.

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did, just look at yourself"

I open my eyes and to my surprise I actually have taken all of the blankets, and I've cocooned myself in them similar to the way Ari had a couple weeks ago.

"Oh wow"

"Yeah, now will you please give me some of them back?" she asks.

"Mmmm...how about no"

"Wha-what do you mean no?! Y/n I'm fucking freezing over here. Give me back some of the blankets." She says and starts to grab for them.

"No." I tell her and scoot away before she can take any.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because, I want you to cuddle me instead"

"You are not trying to pull the same thing I did."

"I'm pretty sure that I am"

"Fine." She says.

I move the blankets out of the way, so she can join me and she quickly cuddles into me. Her skin felt like snow it was so cold, but it also felt nice.

"Damn, you are cold"

"Déjà vu babe. I know"

That made me laugh a little, then I placed a kissed on the top of her head, similar to how she did for me. And within a matter of minutes we were both back in a deep sleep.

The End<3
Short and Cute!