Ch. 7 - Facetime

GxG one shot ;)

As requested by: @likemyas

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to Vote & Follow ❤️

Baby 🖤: I miss you...

I look down at my phone to see that my baby Ariana messaged me. We've been apart for 2 months or so now and she hasn't stopped telling me everyday that she misses me.

Y/n: I miss you too 😘

Baby 🖤: Can we FaceTime? I have an hour or so before I have to leave the hotel?

Y/n: Sure, I'm not busy

Seconds later my phone started going off and I answer Ariana's FaceTime request.

Ariana: Babyyy!!!

She screams.

You: Hi love

Ariana: I miss you...

I roll my eyes and she pouts at me annoyed.

You: You just told me this haha

Ariana: I don't care I'll say it a million times if I want to because it's true!

I laugh and she gives me puppy dog eyes.

I hear a knock at my door and tell her to hold on. I jump out of bed and feel a cold draft. I almost forgot that I was only in my underwear.

Ariana: mhmm I like the view

You: Oh calm yourself, I have to put on clothes. Someone just knocked at my door.

Ariana: You're no fun!

She says sticking her tongue out.

I just slowly pull up my pants seductively and can hear Ariana groan through my phone.

I hear knocking at my door again, so I stop teasing my girlfriend and finish getting dressed.

Once I dealt with who was at the door, I went back to my room, but started to walk slower as I got to the bed.

I could hear Ariana moaning through the phone. I slowly and quietly picked up my phone and watched as she had her hands down her sweats.

You: Enjoying yourself without me baby? How rude.

She jumps startled by my voice and quickly pulls her hand out of her pants.

Ariana: Y-Y/n!

She says flustered and her face completely red.

I laugh before speaking.

You: Did my teasing turn you on that much?

She's still too embarrassed to speak, so she just nods.

You: Well you don't have to stop

Ariana: What?

She says finally looking back into her phone.

You: It was kinda hot

I tell her feeling my cheeks turn a little red.

She smirks at my flustered state and says "Anything for you baby" and winks before slowly re-entering her hand into her pants.

She starts moaning as she pleasures herself and you feel yourself becoming horny. You slowly slide your own hand into your shorts and begin playing with yourself.

It's all good, until you accidentally let out a small moan and Ariana freezes her actions.

Ariana: Baby are you-?

You: Yes, now keep going. Your moans turn me on so much.

Ariana: why don't I do you a little better?

I look at her confused, then my eyes go wide as I see her strip herself of her pants and underwear. I watch as she positions the camera at her pussy and goes back to pleasuring herself.

Ariana: y-you liking what you're s-seeing love? She says her breath shaky, telling me that she's close.

I plunge two fingers into my core as she does the same.

You: Yeah baby, keep going just like that. God I-I can't wait for you to get back.

Ariana: M-Me too B-Baby

We go at it for a couple more minutes before we're both moaning messes.

Ariana: Baby I-I can't hold back any longer!

You: Cum then baby

She does and as I watch her juices flow out of her over the phone, I feel myself let go as well, and waves of pleasure wash through me.

We take a minute to catch our breath before speaking.

Ariana: God I needed that

You: Yeah same and I didn't even realize that I did.

Ariana: I'm not staying away from you for this long ever again. I can't take it physically haha.

You: Well I would hope not, because I miss you a lot.

Ariana: oh now who's the one saying that all the time?

She teases.

You: whatever

I tell her.

I hear someone knock on Ariana's door and she tells me to wait a second while she sees who it is.

When she comes back she's pouting.

You: What's wrong love?

Ariana: That was Brian, I have to get going. I don't want to say goodbye to you.

You: Well I'm always just a text, call, or even FaceTime away baby.

I tell her winking.

Ariana: Stop before you get me fired up again haha

You: Okay fine. I love you baby I'll talk to you later

Ariana: I love you too baby! Thanks for the stress reliever

You: you're welcome now go before Brian has to take your phone away from you.

She laughs and the call ends.

The End <3

I did my best y'all 😂

Let me know if you have any ideas!