🌙 f o u r t e e n

Start from the beginning

They went to his room first. Cautiously, he took his gun, the gold one, from the drawer and loaded it quickly. "Come love." Aiyana was silent all through out and he was grateful. He led them towards the stairs, they couldn't risk using the elevator. It was a precaution. Right now, he wanted to keep her safe and away from danger. Within minutes they reached the basement and he was glad Aiyana was still silent, because her silence means she trusted him to keep her safe. His love felt safe with him and that's what he's going to do; keep her safe no matter the cost.

They walked a narrow hallway and reached a silver heavy metal door. He punched the code in and the heavy metal let out a low groan as it opened for them. He led them inside and as they stepped into it the heavy doors closed.

The white room was filled with all kinds of guns and ammos, bullets, katanas, bombs...

He let her sit on a couch beside the wall as he paced the floor. His hand went to his head and he almost yanked out his hair from gripping it too tightly. He was agitated. He wanted to do something. He wanted release. He wanted to kill. He wanted blood. But he couldn't leave her.

"Aidoneus, are you okay?" Those were the first words she spoke after she praised him of his strength when he toppled the bed with one hand and her first words was about his well being.

He stopped his pacing and kneeled down in front of her, his left hand caressed her face while his other hand held hers. She looked worried and he knew she was worried for him. This girl didn't show an emotion when they'd been gunned by men but here she was worriedly staring at him like he was worth the emotion.

"I'm fine love." He assured her.

"Do you want to do something?" Their eyes held some sort of communication. The question was her polite way of asking if he wanted to go after the men, kill them. He nodded. "Then go."

Surprised, he didn't know what to say. He hadn't expected that to come out from her. "If you're worried about leaving me then don't. I'll be fine here. If they get here then I could use some guns displayed here, right? Or maybe that katana, the katana looks good." Her eyes drifted away from him to the weapons on the wall, she seemed distracted by it and then her eyes fell on him, "Uhm maybe I'll just stick to guns. You'll give me the permission to use it, right?"

He closed his eyes and groaned, not liking the idea of leaving her alone and not knowing if she was serious. "Baby this is serious."

"I'm bloody serious too Aidoneus." Once again, he was surprised. He looked at her perplexed but he couldn't help but feel proud of her display of bravery. "Go. I'll be fine. Don't keep me waiting here for too long. Go now."

And in that moment he knew, if he wasn't in love with her before then he was certain he'd fallen hopelessly in love with her that moment. He leaned up and kissed her with all he got. It was a hot kiss and it ended right before it got too hot, afraid she'll burn him and miss his chance to disembowel the bastards who ruined his time with her.

"I'll be back love. I promise." She smiled and pecked his lips once, "I know." This caused a smile to break out from his lips. He kissed her forehead once and then his feet took him to the door. He saw her smiling at him right before the door closed. And when it did, gone was the love struck Aidoneus, it was time for someone to die.

He walked straight ahead, his face devoid of any emotion, his eyes a fathomless ocean of darkness and his heart had somehow stopped beating, unfeeling.