The pain they put him through....the sleepless nights the loss of concentration.

That was also the reason he dropped out of school...his grades were dropping and he got too insecure.

After Jungkook finally snapped out of it he went to his room....he locked the door and went to lay down on his bed.

He didn't try to sleep knowing that all those nightmares were going to haunt him.

~

"Just because we're married doesn't mean I'm EVER going to love you". Jimin hissed before slamming the door of his room in his husbands face.

After Yoongi had proposed the offer to Jimin or more likely threatened him into marrying him.

Jimin has no choice but to accept wanting to do what's best for his family.

And of course as soon as Jimin agreed Yoongi did as he said and sent money to Jimins family.

They would receive money whenever they need it and they'll be provided with whatever they need.

But Jimin was still Forbidden from leaving the house...Yoongi was just too scared he would run away.

It's been a week since that moment and Jimin has refused to come out of the room ever since.

Today Yoongi has tried to get him to come out of the room but you saw the result.

He only yelled at him and slammed the door in his face....and that really did hurt him.

Yoongi only sighed and made his way to his bedroom. He lost all hope of his mate ever accepting him.

And the words that Jimin said kept replaying in Yoongis head breaking his heart each time he remembered them.

But he couldn't lose hope yet...maybe he could try something a bit different.

Maybe a change of atmosphere?

~

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Jimin was now in a car with Yoongis driver.

'So what he finally got bored of me and decided to throw me in the middle of nowhere' Jimin thought hatred filling his heart.

There was nothing he hated more than werewolves....after what those monsters did to his father and brother....

Not only did they murder their father and brother....they took everything from them.

Their home...their money....everything.

And then it was Jimins job to put everything back together. Even though he witnessed the murder of his own brother...

He had to stay strong for his family...even if that meant losing himself.

~

"We're here". The driver snapped Jimin out of his thoughts opening the door for him.

Jimin was shocked to say the least.... he could've sworn that the house in front of him looked like his dream home.

He hesitated to go in for a second but then thought he wasn't going to lose anything by it...and besides if he was stuck with that guy forever he could at least enjoy it.

As soon as he entered he lost all his words...the place was mesmerizing to say the least.

He headed for the porch only to see that they were facing an ocean....'WOW' Jimin thought his eyes literally glowing.

"This is amazing..." He whispered looking at the beautiful sunset....words cannot describe how beautiful he thought it was.

words cannot describe how beautiful he thought it was

"Thanks....it was my mothers". Jimin jumped at the voice coming from behind him.

He definitely didn't expect to see Yoongi here....well it was his place after all.

Jimin was too drawn into the scene in-front of him to care about the older standing beside him.

"I'm glad you like it....this is where we're gonna be living after all". Yoongi smiled at the younger.

Jimin looked at Yoongi in shock and he could've sworn he felt his heart beat quicken at the sight of the olders smile.

But he'd never admit that now would he?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________