The Losers Club Meeting

Start from the beginning

I try to grab at my neck but my hand falls only to the fabric of my shirt. Was I missing a necklace?

I could've sworn I was wearing one...

"All these memories and people who did not remember to forget. It's weird, isn't it? Everything has come back faster and more since we came back here."

"When Mike called me, I threw up. It is not weird? I got nervous, sick and vomited. I'm fine now. Glad to be here with you guys." Richie says patting my hand.

"When Mike called, I crashed my car," Eddie says laughing softly.

"My heart was beating so hard." "So, I wasn't the only one. - It felt like ..."

"Fear," I speak searching my brain for lost stories of the past.

"It was a feeling of fear." Mike nods breathing in sharply.

"Why do we all feel this way, Mike? You remember something that we no longer, right, Mike?" Bill asks.

"Something happens to you when you leave this city. The more you advance, the more you forget, (Y/n) you stayed longer than the rest, but it still got to you, but I never left. So, yes, I remember ... I remember everything."

~

My heart breaks for him, but it still doesn't excuse everything he has done. I stand up finishing my drink quickly. "Well I feel bad for you Henry, but some simple excuses do not change the facts. You treated me like shit for years. Now saying you slept with me? How do you have the-" Henry cuts me off by pushing me against the tree and pressing his lips onto mine.

He pulls away resting his head on mine. "I don't have the brains, or balls, or nerve, or whatever the hell you're going to say. I know I'm an idiot. I know I'm am the biggest asshole in history. I know you deserve someone who's got more. Fucking hell Tozier. Just... be with me. I won't hurt you again."

~

"Go? Go where?" "Neibolt." I stare at him like he is crazy.

"Bill. You're not going there. I'm the one looking after you little shitheads and I'm not going to willingly let you go to the death house!"

"That's where G-g-g-Georgie is." "After that? Do you want to go into Neibolt after seeing THAT? No. It's not happening!" He huffs and runs to his bike getting on and wheeling away. "Bill?"

"Bill, come on!"

I run after him as he rides down the road. A certain road heading for the house. "BILL!"

fuck. I huff and whip my keys out. "Don't just stand there. Get in!" I yell at the kids. Speeding down the road I caught up with Bill to see him getting off his bike and about to enter the house.

~

"LET HER GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Richie screams.

"No. I'll take her. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear...

Oooooorrrrr

you'll just leave us be I'll take her, only her. And then I'll have my long rest and you will all live to grow old and drive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds..."

I look up to meet eye contact with each of them. I bore my eyes into Henry's and my brothers. "Go. This can end. Please just go be free. I love you, Richie. I love you, Henry." " Pennywise snickers and sniffs my head. "Aw love. Your blood flows with the fear of being alone." He roars laughing.