Babysitting

(Y/n) POV:
The past weeks have been conflicting to me. Henry has been rather might I say kind to me during these weeks. He picks up the pace in my heart a bit making my vibe swish and explode into mindless fireworks.

Julie smiles at me as she sits in her seat in front of her brother. She's really getting on my nerves. Her and Henry keep passing notes to each other everyday like it's cute or something! Please. Let me puke real quick and then I'll be back!

She opens the folded note and giggles looking up, at Henry, then at me. "What?" I hiss at her. She jumps slightly, but simply turns away from me. "Damn Tozier on your period?" Patrick speaks earning an audible slap from their leader.

""""""""

(Y/n) POV:
I lean over the couch picking up the one book I've been searching days for. I open the first page and find it ripped out. "RICHIE!" My brothers face pops out from behind the wall separating the kitchen from the living room. "Why was this book behind the couch with the first page ripped out?" Richie shrugs his shoulders. "I don't fucking know. Do I look like a book worm to you?" I huff sliding the book in my bag. "Was probably mom or dad." I mumble kissing RIchie on the head as an apology. "When does dad get off work?" Rich asks biting down into his breakfast. "6 o'clock. Be sure to be home before then. I'll be late tonight. Be safe Richie." "Always am Sis."  I laugh opening the door. "Yeah right!"

I drive down the roads of Derry until I come to a very familiar house. I pull in admiring the small boy in a navy long sleeve playing in the leafs. "You better get a coat on or you'll get sick!" I laugh at Gorgie throwing the leafs up. He runs to me latching himself to my torso. "(Y/n)! I missed you! Come on I've got something cool to show you!" Gorgie pulls me inside the house. "Bill! (Y/n)'s here!" Bill smiles from the couch and sits up. "H-Hey (y/n)." I smile and give Bill a hug. He's getting so much better with his stutter.

"Ah (y/n)! It's wonderful to see you!" Mrs. Denbrough comes up to me smiling. "So dinner has about 30 more minutes to go in the oven. Gorgie needs to be in bed by 9, and he also should take a bath tonight. Is there anything else I'm forgetting? Um..." "Does Bill need anything?" "Oh! Yes that's it! Bill needs to have his homework done before we get home." I nod understanding as she and her husband walk out the door.

I feel bad for Bill. Yes of course his parents love him, but it's easy to see how Gorgie is their star. He's their baby.

I sit on the couch next to Bill. "Y-You're not going to t-tell m-m-me to do my home-w-work are you?" I shrug and place my feet on the table in front of me. "Only if you tell me it's not finished." "It's done!" He rushes to say. "Well then I guess I can give you two something since you've been awesome." I pull out a bag of candy filled with their favorite kinds. "Woah!" Gorige cheers while Bill just smiles at me.

The day turns into night and the two boys have the happiest I've seen them. As the boys and I sit at the table mindlessly doing our own thing I pick up a paper and begin to fold it into the only thing I know. A hat.

Gorgie looks at me and smiles as I place the folded paper on my head. "That's funny (y/n)! It looks more like a boat!" I take the hat off and examine it. "You're right Gorgie." I laugh remembering the fun I use to have on rainy days. "Bill do you have any liquid wax?" He nods and runs to get it.

When he returns I coat the boat in wax. "What's this for?" I look up at Bill smiling. "So it will float."

---

As Gorgie takes his bath I place the boat in the water. "That's awesome (Y/n)!" Gorgie laughs splashing the water and making waves. "How'd you know how to make that?" Bill asks from the doorway. "I use to do it all the time when I was younger. When it was raining I would go out and place it in the running water by the side of the road and watch how fast she'd go." Gorgie looks up at me with furrowed brows. "She?" "We call boats she Gorgie." Bill states smiling at his happy little brother with his boat.

I tuck little Gorgie into bed. I kiss his head ruffling his hair. "Don't forget him." Gorgie points to his turtle on the bedside table. I lift up the toy giving it a big kiss. "Goodnight Gorgie." He smiles at me rolling over. "Goodnight (Y/n)."

I make my way to Bills room opening the door further. "Hey there trooper." I move over to him I see him trying to construct a paper boat. "W-what am I doing w-wrong?" "Here. We'll do it together." I sit down next to him and teach him how to fold the paper into a boat.

"And then all you have to do it coat it with wax." Bill nods smiling. I hear the door open from downstairs and look at Bill sadly. "I've got to go bud." He nods hugging me tightly. I kiss his head lovingly. "Get some rest Bill. I'll see you at school." "Bye (Y-Y/n)." I wave exiting the room, and then meeting his parents in the living room. They pay me and practically maneuver me out of their home. Well at least their children are fantic, that makes up from them.