The Losers Club Meeting

2001 Derry

I walk into Henry's room setting down a stack of magazines plastered with myself on them. "Look at all this Henry!" I cheer leaning on his back and wrapping my arms around him. "Who's this fucking guy?" I look at the cover reading "Costars (y/n) Tozier, and Adam Jacen are excited to hit the set!"

"Well, again I have big news! I'm going to be filming a movie!" "And he is what?" "Adam is my friend. He's playing a role with me." "What fucking role, your boyfriend?" I shrug rolling my eyes. "Not at first. It's one of those cheesy movies." "You hate those!"

"Hen, calm down. It's just a job. I'm enjoying my life so much. I just wish I could have you there with me. I won't lose you, Henry." He guides me to his lap and sits me down. "I'm just scared you'll go off and forget me." I wave my fingers through his hair pecking his lips. "I could never forget you. How could I? We've got one love story like no other." He laughs hugging me tightly. "Yeah, I can't think of anyone else who fought a clown and is still together." I look down at him confused. "Clown?" I laugh searching the meaning. "I mean sure. I guess we fought off a couple of clowns in our day."

As (Y/n) was leaving Henry watched her exit happily living her life.

He let his finger glide over her beautiful face on the page.

"You're forgetting (y/n), and it's okay." Henry looks up at the sky sealing a sad smile. "It's safer away from here."

---

2016 Derry

"I really don't think this shirt is good enough. It makes my boobs-" "Alright I think we can stop. The shirt looks fine. Hair looks good. The face is beautiful. Just shut up." Richie says driving through Derry to our dinner party.

"What's go you in such a mood?" "I'm not in a mood. I just hate it here." I nod looking around at the quick flashes of childhood. "I'm glad we got out."

As we pull in I see a red-head hugging a fairly handsome man. Richie and I step out and walk over to the door.

"You two look amazing. What the hell happened with me?" Richie says grabbing the attention of the two. "Bev? Oh my god! Hi!" I pull her in a hug smiling. "Hi (y/n). It's so good to see you."

"Hey, (Y/n)." I narrow my eyes at the man and make out the childlike cheeks and light blush coating them. "Ben. I can't believe this. Look at you!" He hugs me and laughs.

Walking into the reserved room we see three other figures. Richie rings the gong behind us. "Looks like this meeting of the losers club has officially begun."

"Oh, wow look at these guys," Eddie says looking at Richie.

As we all sit down eating and refreshing old memories a tight feeling fills the room. Almost as if the air is getting sucked out.

"I saw your movie, (y/n)." I turn to see Bill smiling. "You did?" "The one with the cruise and you fall for this really tall guy?" Bev asks stuffing her face. I laugh sipping more of my wine. "Please tell me you married that guy. You two were so cute!" All eyes end on me and I sip more of my wine. "Um, no. I actually never got married." "Why?" Eddie asks leaning in. "I...I'm not sure. I guess-" "She never got over Bowers." Richie cuts in rolling his eyes.

Bowers?

"Henry Bowers?" Richie tilts his head. "Your personal psychopath? Shit on us every day of our lives when we were younger?"

Henry Bowers.

My Henry who saved me from the teacher. The Henry Bowers who kissed me in the woods on Halloween. "I-I haven't even thought about him in... gosh... 10? 15 years? Oh my gosh, how could I forget that?