Hero to AssHat

No words. No eye contact. No engagements between the two of us. Henry hasn't spoken to me since the party. "He's looking at you." Carly says as she turns the page of our book. I huff and write down the correct answer of the question. "So what?" "He wants to talk (y/n)." "Then he can grow some fucking balls." I mumble and gather my things heading to sit on the window ledge continuing to finish my work alone.

"How are you liking the literature Ms. Tozier?" I meet eyes with Mr. Capaldi and smile. "It's great. Thanks for picking my choice." He shrugs his shoulders folding his arms. "Ah, just luck of the draw." "Right..."

He stands in silence acting like he was waiting for something. I look up at him once more. "Did you need anything else sir?" "Actually yes. Would you mind staying after class to discuss a few things?" "Oh, could we do it another day? I have a test in Bio-" "I'll write a note. Don't leave when the bell rings."

30 minutes more and the bell chimes sending all the students out. My girls trail behind waiting for me, but eventually understand my situation. I get off the windowsill, sit in a desk in front of his desk, and wait for Mr. Capaldi to speak.

He walks over to the door shutting it, and then walks back over to me taking a seat on top of his desk. "You know (Y/n), you show very impressive work on your assignments. Especially your writing. How would you think about being an author?" "I like writing sure, but I've always done it for my own personal use. I've never really allowed anyone to read it. I don't think I'm that good."
He scoffs grabbing my latest report.

"His eyes bore into her own staring right past all her mistakes and sorrows. She was the one for him, and in that moment he knew." Mr. Capaldi resights my words from our poetry assignment. "(Y/n), these words just touched me deep. You've got real talent. The way your words flow could make any man fall to his knees." He nears closer and sits on the desktop beside me.

"The detail you put into this is remarkable. You narrowed your words down and described me just right love."

What?

"Um, I'm sorry sir I don't know what you mean." I try and remove myself from the seat, but he places his arms on the desk trapping me. "Come on (Y/n). I know what you need. I've known for a long time." "Mr. Capaldi, I really have to go I-" "No, you're going to stay." He grabs my arms making me stand.

"Let me go." "Oh, come on. You don't want to ruin the fun." He grabs the end of my dress and places his hand on my thigh. "I'll be quick...this time." He shoves me against the desk proceeding to lift my dress above my waist.

My tears don't pause a moment as they spill out of my eyes. "Stop!" I fight for my life, but He's too strong. He keeps his hands on my hips tightly keeping me in place.

Suddenly the door opens and my bury vision makes our the silhouette of Henry Bowers. Mr. Capaldi backs away like lightning, but not fast enough. "Henry grabs him and tackles him to the floor.

I back up to the wall tucking my knees into myself. Henry beats Mr. Capaldi to a pulp. It felt like hours I sat there crying. Henry comes over and picks me up silently. He carries me away and all the way to my car. He sets me in the front seat of my car and just holds me.

"Shh. Calm down. I got you. He's gone." I lean my head into the crook of his neck and steady my breathing. "I tried to get away. I tried Henry. You saw me!" He strokes my hair and holds me close comforting me.

"I need to go home. I've got to go." I struggle to get away from Henry's grip but he holds me tightly. "You don't need to be alone right now (Y/n)." "Then go with me or something because I have to leave!" I yell at him loudly.

His eyes narrow, he huffs, and then he pushed me over into the passenger seat. "Where to Tozier?" I turn my head to the side looking out to the sky. "Anywhere."

Henry drives around Derry for a solid 15 minutes until we pull to a stop. I peek my head up looking at the surroundings and see we're at the resevware.

"Are you okay?" I look over at him with dull eyes. Henry Bowers. The one guy who's hated me since we were kids saved me and has made me more confused than anything.

I nod and scoot closer to him resting my head upon his shoulder. "You confuse me so much Bowers." He chuckles playing with my hair. "I know (y/n). You're a pain in my ass too darling." we just sat there in the quiet wind of the town. Our fingers mindlessly playing with eachothers. As the sun sets behind the horizon Henry turns to look at me. "I'm so sorry that happened today." He leans in resting his forehead on mine. "Henry." "Shh." He plants his lips on mine lightly. I lean up and apply more pressure as he wraps me in his arms. He savors my lips as if their about to fall off. The car starts to shake and the metal makes loud banging noises as we separate so suddenly. "Aye lookie here! Seems like Henry's actually won the golden ticket! What color panties is she wearing H?" Patrick sneers in laughter as he lays himself of the hood of my car.

"Shut up Patrick!" Henry yells and gets out of the car in a pissy mood. "You're such an asshole." He mutters and then looks back at me. "I'll see you around Tozier." Him and Patrick walk away slowly leaving me all alone.

Patrick hits his friends shoulder laughing. "Come on, do it or I will." Henry huffs turning around last minute. "Keep it warm for me sweetheart." Patrick howls in laughter at the joke. I on the other hand just start my car and return home with a hole in my chest.

Why does he have to do this? He's completely two different people! I slam my car door shut in frustration. "Why? Every fucking time!" I'm so infuriated I walk straight up to my car and kick it as hard as I can. "Everytime! I'm nice, I'm sweet, I don't break that many rules! But of course my luck is shit! God! And why him? Henry fucking Bowers?" I lay against my car on the verge of tears. My chest is very heavy and I feel like I can't breath!

Two arms hang over me and wrap around me tightly. "Aww shh little one. You'll float soon. You'll be free." I turn around and see the white cracked face on the terrifying clown. No! I try and scatter away, but alas the creature has hook his body parts around me. "No, no, no! Please!" I cry clawing at the cement to escape, but no luck is granted. He chuckled darkly tightening his grip. "No...more...waiting." Suddenly hundreds of sharp knives penetrate into my shoulder. I scream in pain as I feel the blood rinse down my chest and stomach. This creature is killing me. He's eating me alive!

"(Y/n) darling! Wake up! Wake up!" I hear my father speak in a loud panicked voice. I scream louder as the pain becomes more intense. "(y/n)! What the fuck are you doing? What happened?" Richie screams at me. The pressure behind me disappears and I fall against the ground breathing breathlessly.

I open my eyes to see my family standing over me with worried faces. I try to stand but I can't. I look down at my shirt and see myself still covered in blood. "Where did he go?" "Who?" Richie asks in confusion. "The fucking clown! He-he bit me. I'm bleeding! Look what he did to me!" I scream at them in a blind panic. My heart is racing and my fear is at its peak.

My mother and father look at each other, then just pick me up and take me to my room. I shower and change out of my clothes, my mother picking them up as if they were clean. Richie races into my room shutting the door, and jumping onto my bed.

"Mom thinks you're having an emotional breakdown." I laugh shaking my head. "She's wrong." Richie nods looking at his hands. "I know. I saw the blood." I sit next to him. "Have you seen...it?" he nods his head slowly. "Turned into a werewolf and chased me in the basement. He said I would Float. We've all seen it." I pull Richie close kissing he head. "I won't let it get us. Not a single one of us."