"My word she has changed." Auntie gasps.

"That is the Queen of Hearts, my auntie?" Maria grimaces and glares, "I can see clearly that my mother got the beauty genes and grace."

"I'm right here sweetheart." Mom whispers to Dad. She leans on the man's shoulder and smiles.

Ally holds onto Audrey and Andrew screaming bloody murder.

"Will someone shut her up?!" Evil Queen winces.

"With pleasure." Andrea said. She goes over to Ally and covers her mouth with ductape.

"All done."

I can feel my body shake a little by the woman on the screen. Danny holds me and hums softly.

"I'm right here. You can count on me Ethy."

"T-Thank you."

(Evie grips onto Ethan's hand for moral support while Jay places his hand on the boys shoulder. Carlos stands a little closer to Ethan while Mal does the same. All four look at the woman with hate and Malice. The two boys growling a little and the girls softly hiss.)

"Now those people are true friends right there." Leon said.

"God I hate that woman so much!" Evil Queen hisses.

"We all do." Maleficent said.

(Ethan tenses up and shakes under the heated gaze Queen of Hearts was giving him. He began panting and sweating a little.)

"Poor child." Elsa mutters sadly, "He's scared to death of her."

"No child should be scared of their mother." Anna adds, "Just what has that woman done to him?"

(The Queen of Hearts raises her staff, one that is covered in barb wire, spikes and dry blood.)

Queen of Hearts- What are you wearing Thirteen?!

"Thirteen?" Tati turns to me, "I thought your name is Ethan."

"It is." My smile falters, "She calls us by number. Thirteen being the last child of thirteen kids she conceived."

"Queen of Hearts gave birth to thirteen kids?!" Ally, who has taken off the ductape, screams. I nod.

"Thank god your the only child from that devil spawn here." Audrey said, "One monster is enough. We don't want to have you multiplying."

"Audrey!" Aurora and Phillip exclaim.

"Actually," My siblings and I smirk, "Allow me to reintroduce you my older brother, Rafael." Rafael grins and bows.

"Hi, my name is Rafael Heart, older brother of Ethan Dragonia and son of the Queen of Hearts. My former name is Twelve."

Both ladies pale and nearly faint in their seat. Many citizens gasp and flinch away a little in terror.

"Not only is he a nudist freak, but he is also another kid of the serial killer." Leah snarls, "Someone should lock him up! He could be just as bad as the the other monster kid!"

"One, my brother is not a monster!" I sneer at her, "Two, my brother is a Nymph, someone who is allowed to be naked at all times. And three, what you just said was racist and I will not tolerate it!"

"And what are you gong to do about it?" King Stephan questions.

"You really want to test me?"

"Guys, guys, let's just watch the movie." Layla interjects.

How un-befitting of a royal and causing this low level of chaos? I have raised you better!!