5. Liar

"Everyone has this in their life. The person that you don't want to like because you know they would just mess you up and make your stomach in knots. It just got to the point where it was funny because every-time it would be like I don't like her but I'd see her and then I'd be like 'oh god I like her'"

It was your usual rainy day in Seoul. A group of friends had gathered in a cabin to light up a fireplace and play some games. You could hear the sound of the rain outside, pit, pat, pit, pat, while, the heat from the fire rested on your face. The mood in the cabin was very calm.

"Never have I ever had a crush on one of my friends OR friend of a friend" Jennie says as she holds her hand up.

Everyone looks around the circle to see who would put a finger down. First, Jisoo places her finger down earning a few gasps and laughs and a couple of "Oh my god who's" and she just looked up at her girlfriend with a smile, causing Jennie to blush and everyone else to scream 'that does not count'.

Jennie lands her eyes on Rosie who had yet to put her finger down. She thought with this question Rosie would finally put her finger down but, her finger didn't budge.

"Oh come on Rosie!" Jennie whines.

"What?" Rosie replies laughing.

"We all know you fancy Lisa. Just put it down" She says paired with a few nods from their friends.

"I do not!" She argues back.

"It is so obvious Rosie Posie" Jennie continues.

"It is not because I don't fancy her to begin with!" Rosie replies sticking her tongue out.

"Come on now, lets not peer pressure her into putting her finger down" Jisoo speaks up.

"Thanks Jis" Rosie says looking at Jisoo.

"Or into confessing she likes Lisa" Jisoo continues.

"Oh my god. I fucking hate you guys" Rosie says as she grabs a cushion and lunges it at Jisoo, causing the others to laugh.

Lisa was a friend of Jisoo and Jennies. The three of them attended the same dance class and quickly became friends. After a while, Jennie and Jisoo introduced Lisa to their friends which included Rosie. Lisa didn't have too many friends of her own age.

Rosie and Lisa clicked straight away. They were able to hold a conversation for hours and would always laugh at each others lame jokes when no one else would.

But the thing is, they rarely ever hung out alone without the other two girls there too. There was no particular reason to this, its just how things happened.

"Jennie can you just let it go already? I don't like her" Rosie says with a pout.

"Fine. As you wish" Jennie replied clearly not believing a word that came out of Rosies mouth.

Lisa was not at the cabin today as she had a dance competition coming up which she had been dedicating a lot of her time too.

"Guys check it out!" Chungha shouts holding her phone up.

"What is it?" The guys ask Chungha.

"Lisa just uploaded a video of her dance practice and man, she is insane" Chungha says in awe while staring at her phone.

Rosie hesitantly walks over, feeling a little nervous.

She gathers with her friends as they watch the video.

"God, she is so good" They say in unison.

Rosie feels her throat dry up watching Lisa move her body like that. Watched the way she rolled her hips, the way she stretched her legs, it was getting a bit too much for Rosie, causing her to let out a little cough.