"Looks like I finally caught you, you little thief". Yoongi has been trying to catch the thief that was stealing from his house for weeks now.

Now because he wanted to make them pay because let's be honest he could care less.

But because the person who was stealing this stuff was his mate...and it seemed like he was human.

"I'm sorry...please don't hurt me". Jimin begged the older...when he started stealing from this house he definitely didn't know it was a werewolfs house.

"I can't die...my family...they need me please". Jimin couldn't leave his family...his mother was already sick and they didn't have enough money for medication let alone to take care of his 3 siblings.

"I won't do anything to you...on one condition". Yoongi hated the fact that his mate thought he was going to hurt him.

But well...he couldn't deny the fact that he came off as a bit scary at first....but he was actually a really kind person.

If this was under normal circumstances he would've let the person go.

But this was his mate...if he lets him go now he might disappear and Yoongi might never find him again.

"What is it? I'll do anything just please". Jimin knew he was crazy for saying this but...he would do anything for his family.

"Marry me". To say that Jimin was shocked at the olders request would be an understatement.

Jimin couldn't believe his ears....this werewolf he has been robbing from wants to marry him? What the hell!

"There has to be something else I can d-" Jimin started but Yoongi interrupted him.

"It's either you marry me or". Yoongi stopped at the or hating the fact that he was threatening his mate right now.

"Fine". Jimin spat giving the older a look of hate...he couldn't believe that he was going to be marrying a stranger let alone a monster.

"I'll help you support family but you are to never leave my side. Do you understand?" Yoongi knew he was coming off a bit to harsh.

But the look Jimin gave him made him get pissed....but most importantly it hurt.

~
(TIME SKIP)

A week had went by and it was finally Friday...which meant Jins and Namjoons date was up.

(Jins POV)

Honestly should I even go? I don't really think I'm ready to date anyone...or that I'm ready for a relationship.

I mean Namjoon seems like a nice guy and all but I've always had this fear of commitment.

Well more like a fear of letting people in...because let's admit it my past isn't all flowers and rainbows.

I mean it's not like I don't like namjoon...I've known him for a long time now and he's really nice.

But I'm just not sure he really likes me...maybe he's just confused or something....

RING

SHIT...too late he's already here there's no time to be thinking about stupid shit.

(3rd POV)

Jin rushes down his apartments hall opening the door for Namjoon only to be struck by the youngers beauty.

He just stood there mouth open...He had to say Namjoon was...something else.

"Hi..." Namjoon greeted awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

Seeing as how Jin was basically staring at him he felt a little insecure about the way he looked.

"Do I look weird?" Jin was shocked at the olders words. He looked anything but weird.

"No you look amazing". Jin chuckled at how happy Namjoon looked at the compliment he had just received.

"Well then...let's go". Jin walked out of the apartment closing the door behind him only to realize something.

He was barefoot....

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing". Jin hid his tomato red face between the palms of his hand.

He truly has never been more embarrassed throughout his entire life.

Namjoon only chuckled at the olders cuteness and embarrassment...'I really hope you accept me' Namjoon thought before snapping out of it.

He shouldn't be thinking about this right now. He was about to go out on a date with his mate.

And he was surely going to make the most of it.

~

Its been a week since Taehyung had taken Jungkook as a...what do you call him again?

Well he basically kidnapped his mate and through out the whole week Jungkook had ignored him.

The only things he'd received from the younger were death glares....and that's literally it.

But today Jungkook had crossed the line....he tried to run away from Taehyung.

And with Taehyungs past the thing he hated the most was people abandoning him.

Which is what he saw Jungkook running away as....

Abandoning....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

______________________________
Part 2!!!!!

So what do you guys think so far??
Please tell me cuz your opinion mean the world to me!

And I wanna know if I should change something or if I should rewrite this whole thing??