I was not sure about party, I'm not a party girl. More than that  Gowtham don't likes to go with me. I know that's why he decided not to go.  After thinking for a long time I decided to do it for Gowtham. So I went down and all the boys were in living area I decided to make dinner for them. I started to prep the dish. After completing my cook I went to the hall " dinner is ready come on everyone" I called them.

They all came and took their seat. I served them the food and I also took my seat next to Gowtham and started to have my dinner.

"your food is awesome" tharun said.

"thank you"I told him. After having dinner everyone went to their respective homes.

I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room. I called karthick anna told about my decision. He was super excited about it.

After like 5 minutes my room door was flying opened and Gowtham came inside.

"did you agreed to come to party" he asked me.

"yes" I told him.

"what the hell, you talked to you" He asked me.

"karthick anna" I told him. I was scared now, did I do any mistake again. 

"If someone talked to you about me, you should have asked me na, why the hell you agreed to come" he was shouting on me.

"he only told this party is important to you.That's why I agreed to come" I told him politely.

"why you never talked to me about it before deciding them" He asked me. I don't have answer for this one. I think I'm dead now. I was silent.

"You idiot don't have the basic manners. If that is important to me. I myself come and asked you" he said.

"why are you shouting at me. I just agreed to come for your sake" I told him. now my eyes are filled with tears.

"for my sake don't you dare lie to me. you want to enjoy the party that's why you agree to me" he asked me.

"you know what I'm not coming. you go by yourself or not. I don't care" I told him.

"No you can't decide now, You have to come now" he said.

"I'm not coming" I said again sternly.

"you have no other choice babe. You are the onewho agreed to come, now you have to face the consequences" he said and went out of my room.

I sighed what it is happening to me, now I have to face another problem. I changed my dress and  lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

Next day after college I got a call from karthick. 

conversation between karthick and riya. K refers to karthick and R refers to riya.

K: hi riya

R: Hi anna, why you did this. because of you I got scold from Gowtham, now he is angry on me.

K: did he scold you. I will warn him. you don't worry. You be ready at sharp 5:30 pm okay.

R: I'm not coming na please leave me.

K: what your name was given now we can't cancel it.

R: Gowtham is mad at me, what am I supposed to do now.

K: I will take care of him you don't worry.

R: No I'm not coming. I'm not feeling right.

K: see I'll be there with you all the time, you don't need to worry. If you feel uncomfortable I will drop you home.