Going back to reality woop there goes gravity

•Loki's POV•
Stephen pushes me into a small hallway where the other Loki was out of sight, grabbed my wrists and sternly asked, "why are you here?"

I felt my lip start to tremble and my breathing get rapid and my throat start to close.
"I just wanted to see you again," I cried, leaning my forehead against his chest. "I lost you and I just can't be without you I can't!"

I felt his hands on my shoulders, and he pulled me off of him. I looked up at Stephen's face and he gave me a worried look.
"Loki I Uh- you're Loki, right?"
I lightly nodded.
"Loki I understand what you mean, but I don't want to know the story. All I know is that you lost me somehow and you want me back. But,"
He softly stroked his hand though my hair.
"I'm not your Stephen. I'm that other Loki's Stephen."
I looked down but he turned my head to look back at him.

"I want you to go find your Stephen."

I was silent for a moment.

"Find him."

I looked back at Stephen, as I felt him sink his hand into mine.

Then, before I could react, he activated the quantum device and I was shrunk to the atomic level.

I felt my head drift as I flew through time, like an intense dizzy spell.

And then, I was back at the Avengers facility.
It was dead silent, and everyone was starring at me.

I stood there silently for a moment.

"Loki did it work?" I heard Stark's voice.

I fell onto my knees, then fell face-first into the floor.
I heard several hurrying footsteps run beside me, and I heard several Avengers say something along the lines of; "Loki are you alright?"

I was smiling.
I started to lightly laugh, closing my eyes and happily muttering, "It worked!"
Everyone went quiet for a moment.
"Stark you beautiful bastard." I softly laughed.