Why do i feel something behind me

•Natasha's POV•
Loki was holding his head down after he said that.
I think he was crying.

"He's really gone." He mumbled under his breath.

He stopped for about five minutes, just stirring with his head down, lightly crying into his hands.
It made me cry.
Though I tried not to show it.
I didn't know who Loki's 'he' was, but it was obvious that he was important to Loki.

"So um," I started, my through closing not wanting to speak without letting out a cry. I swallowed my feelings down like I always had. " you just came here?"

Loki nodded.

"Okay. Well, if you want to help, you could get a job or something, and you could monitor the channel in place of me at night if you want to as well."

"Okay," Loki said, looking down.

I paused for a second, not knowing exactly what to say.
"Well, Uhh, for now you should just get some rest. There are a few guest rooms upstairs, just use on of those.

He looked up sadly, nodded, "thank you.", and walked off.

I watched him as he weakly stepped up the stairs.

When I couldn't see or hear him any longer, I let out a broken exhale and silently cried into my hands.

•.•.•
•Loki's POV•
I stepped into the upstairs and looked around.
The area was a comfortable space, there was a small living area next to a small hallway. The living area had a small couch, a coffee table, and a sitting chair with what looked like some sort of small potted plant (sitting on the table) though I don't think I had ever seen it before. It was small, round, with what looked like spines around it though it could also be described as hairs.
I dunno.
I turned and walked down the hallway and saw a few closed door. I walked to the nearest one and opened the door, slowly stepping into it.

It was a small bedroom, with a twin-sized bed, a shelf, a bed stand with a lamp, and a small table. There was also a Television on the wall, though I didn't think I'd be using it that much.

I dropped my cloak on the floor next to the bed stand and flopped onto the bed. I laid face first into the pillow, hugging it.

I didn't even move under the covers before I started felt my heavy eyes start to close, as all of the horrible things that happened flashed in my head.
I felt so helpless.
Like every little mistake I had ever made was tugging at every limb on my body, and I was going to be ripped apart soon.
I felt like, the only way to feel slightly normal was to erase everything about me until I was nothing more than an empty shell.

And I could already feel it happening.  Heartstrings being cut, all my emotions slowly draining out of my eyes.
I was emptying.
I was dying.
Not in the real way. No.
That would be one of the few things that would make me happy.

This was so much worse.

Something was eating me.
Killing me
Stabbing me in the back until I can't feel anything anymore.

I miss the time when my only problem was the fact that I wasn't eating.