An anxious mess he was | Chapter 18 | Part 3

Virgil POV
Logan summoned some bandages and began to bandage me up. He then gave me a small bottle with pills.
"This should help with the pain, take one everyday until it runs out ok?" I nodded at Logan's instruction. As for clothing, Roman gave me his sash to at least cover the erm... important parts. When we came home Patton was waiting there. Patton then explained what happened. The dark sides were no more and will never hurt me again.
————-
One week passes
————-
Fucking shit. I knew it was gonna happen soon. I hope Roman and the others don't find out I'm a carrier because of my... I let out a groan as pain hit my stomach. I was no longer feeling pain from my cuts but from my... well stomach region. It was early morning I pulled on sweats and a baggy purple long sleeve shirt. I didn't put on any eyeshadow revealing the white markings now under my eyes. I kicked on slippers and headed downstairs. I started to make my coffee.
"How are you feeling Virgil?" I whirled around to see Logan.
"I'm... fine." I answered his question.
"You look terrible I must say." Logan commented. I gulped what if he finds out!
"Erm just... tired that's all." I replied pouring my coffee into my Nightmare before Christmas mug.
"I'm going to the store. Wanna come?" Logan asked me. I slowly nodded. I did need to get some more... never mind. We got into the car and Logan began to drive.
"Is there anything specific your looking for Virgil?" Logan asked the anxious side.
"Um not really, you?" I asked Logan.
"I need to get more bandages for you and food." Logan answered. I looked out the window.
"Virgil, may I ask a question?" Logan asked me.
"Sure" I said still looking out the window.
"Are you a carrier? I don't know if Deceit is one so I just want to make sure your not... well pregnant." I froze. I wasn't pregnant but how was I supposed to respond. Great timing Mother Nature!
"Um.... well... I... um..." I began to stutter. Then I decided to just blurt it out.
"Yes, I am a carrier. I'm not pregnant though Deceit is a unable and I'm on my... erm... period." I answered knowing he was going to judge me.
"Let me guess you're anxious about telling us your a carrier so you didn't tell me what was wrong earlier and are coming to the store to get tampons or pads. Am I correct?" Logan asked. I nodded still embarrassed.
"You shouldn't be embarrassed about this stuff Virge, no one will judge you for it. Patton is a carrier too so you don't need to worry." We arrived at the store, I got a box of pads and Logan got the groceries and more bandages. I got a text from Roman asking where he was. I responded telling my boyfriend I was out at the store with Logan. We checked out and headed back home.
Roman helped me redo my bandages. I then began to have really bad cramps. I groaned leaning into his chest as he continued to change my bandages.
"You alright love?" He asked me. I nodded my head as the cramps worsened. I bit my lip. After he finished helping me change the bandages. He then asked what was wrong sensing that there was something wrong. I didn't say anything.
"You can tell me anything Virgil, anything." Roman said, his hand going through my hair. Wouldn't he judge me? What would he think of me? Would he break up with me? These questions swirled in my head.
"Virge?" His voice snapped me back to reality. I looked up at him and he softly kissed me. Then of course after we kissed the worst cramp came and hit me hard.
"Oh fuck" I clenched my stomach and curled up.
"Virgil? Love? You alright?" He hugged me in order to comfort me.
"I'm fine just really bad- fucking shit ow" more pain from the cramp hit me.
"Really bad cramps." I managed to say. I didn't even realize what I said.
"Oh my poor Virgil." He planted a kiss on my forehead and we cuddled he turned on a Disney movie to watch which was fun. I was grateful to have the love of my life right now.

Hey everyone! So technically the conflict is over. Part 3 is just going to be the aftermath, like the happily ever after part. I just really like writing this Fanfiction. So technically you do not need to read this if you don't like it. Also a carrier is a side who is able to give birth, an unable is a side who cannot impregnate or get pregnant, a giver is a side who can impregnate a carrier, and finally a splitter is a side who will split them selves into there children (think of Romulus). I'm probably gonna update again tonight because I'm bored. Until next time take it easy Guys, Gals, Non-binary pals, and genderqueer peers PEACE OUT!