Bedroom inturupted | Part one | Chapter 6

Warning - beginning of some smut

Virgil POV
———————
It's been a week since me and Roman started dating and Patton and Logan don't know. Things have been going smoothly, Roman helps me tend to my wings and whenever we cuddle I can let my wings out. My wings have been fluffier and more Comfortable now Roman helps me clean then and groom them. I was relaxing in Roman's room waiting for him to come back from his quest when I took my sketchbook and started drawing. Subconsciously I began singing "if I could tell him, tell him everything I see, if I could tell him how he's everything to-" I was cut of by Roman singing "me" as he entered I looked over my shoulder to see the handsome side with a cut across his arm, a bloody nose, and a bleeding lip.
"Roman!" I rushed up to him.
"What happened?!" I asked as I pushed him to the bathroom to fix him up.
"Well I fought and won against a dragon witch." I smile appeared on his face, it was full of victory. Of course I was worried. I wrapped his arm cut up, gave Roman a tissue for his bloody nose and used another tissue to wipe the blood off his lip.
"Is there anything else I need to tend too Ro?" I asked expecting a normal answer, like yes or no I have a scrape on my knee but instead he smiled at me. And with the straightest face he purrs "my boner~"
My face turned bright red before he laughed.
"Sorry it's a joke, I couldn't resist, I mean you could if you want?"
"No way you stupid Prince!"
We walked back to his room as he said "Aww were you flustered by me!?" The smirk still on his face as I roll my eyes. I look at him and say, "of course your my boyfriend!" We both start laughing as we reach his room and enter.
He then pushes me on his bed.
"You weren't joking huh?" I purred as I blushed.
"I was joking about saying it was a joke my love~"
We began a heated kiss, he tongue asks for permission to enter my mouth. I obey his order as his tongue slithers through, exploring every space. We break apart a line of saliva connecting our mouths. Roman begins to trail down my next with kisses, which turned into biting, he left hickories behind and pull my sweatshirt and shirt off as I began taking off his Sash off and unbuttoning my costume. My wings are let out and the air soothes them. Then we hear the door open and the two of us turn to see a shocked Patton and a Logan who seemed also seemed surprised but he seemed to be focused on my wings instead of what we were doing. I immediately tried to hide my wings and hide behind Roman. All of us were speechless.
The Patton said "Erm, sorry for interrupting?.... um yeah" Patton tried to walk away before being grabbed by Logan.
"So your power is, part of your Fight of Flight instinct. I was wondering which one you would have as a power. Interesting. So Roman, Virgil I hope we can talk about this, later" Then the two left leaving Roman and Virgil. Logan closed the door using his power. At this point I was scared. The mood was ruined. Roman turned to look at me. "It's ok Virgil, I don't think Patton cared at the moment because he just focused on what we were doing and left and Logan didn't seem to hate them." Roman looked at me, I was still scared, when I saw a hologram. Horses galloped through the skies. There was a horse left behind, they had wings. The horse then started to fly beating the other horses and flew up to the newly created stars that Roman made and it became a constellation. I look at Roman,
"This is beautiful, not nearly as beautiful as my wings." I told him. Then he held my chin and moved my head to look him in the eyes.
"Your not Deciet stop lying" before he kissed me, I deepened the kiss and we lasted down on the bed and fell asleep with that. The same holographic stars still shining.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with work but please enjoy this lovely chapter!!
And with that guys,gals, and non binary pals, Peace Out!