Chapter 7

"Oh sorry Gilinsky" I said looking down "It's fine I needed some air to so I just thought I'd join you." "Why would you need air? Did something happen?" I asked him "Um yeah.. My girlfriend just dumped me" He said looking straight up at the sky then down at the ground "Jack your amazing. I think she might be on crack because you told me all the things you did for her and I basically melted you were so good to her, and I mean look at you! Your literally one of the best looking guys I've ever seen I don't understand why she'd break up with you." I said trying to cheer him up. "Come with me quick!" He said pulling me to his car "Don't worry it will be quick." "Jack?" "What?" He said driving off " Where the fuck are we going?" "right here" He said pulling into a park. He pulled out a joint and suddenly I relaxed. "Sorry but when I'm stressed out this is what I do." He said as he lit it "I do it to." I said we sat therefor like 20 minutes "Shit! What time is it Jack?" Ugh the boys are probably worried sick, I checked my phone and see everyone has texted me, even Matt I lit up a bit inside when I saw his name. "Thanks to you little fuck up the waitress didn't give me her number because she thinks we are dating." And "Holy and to think I liked you. I was just about to ask you out to, I didn't think you were suck a fuck up I mean Sam said you were but I didn't think it was this bad." I was so pissed and Jack could tell "Hunter are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "No your not tell me." "Would you drop it! Sorry can we just go back please." He didn't say anything the whole way back I saw Matt in the window of the bus, having so much fun and laughing with his friends just having a grand old time. When I walked in we made eye contact. I looked down and went straight to the room, and packed my stuff. All the guys came in, "Hunter are you leaving?" Nash asked "Yup" I said still packing "Stop it Hunter your no leaving!" JJ said "Just fucking stop guys!" "Hunter what the fuck is this about?" Gilinsky asked "I don't want to fuck up this tour for you. Because you know I'm such a fuck up." "Who would say-" The bus started to move "Shit" I say under my breath. Everyone left the room except Matt. "Hunter please I'm sorry I didn't mean it I swear. I was just mad." "Cut the shit Matt you did mean it because if you didn't, then you wouln't have said it. But you know what I'll forgive you." I pushed him out of the way and grabbed my laptop then walked out of the room but someone pulled me in to the bathroom. "Jack!" "Shh" Gilinsky said "I'm not doing this. I mean everything with Matt goi-" I stopped myself "What's going on with Matt?" "Oh nothing" "Fuck Hunter how am I supposed to be there for you if you don't tell me anything." Of course I told Jack he promised not to do anything.

*3 Hours later*

"Hey Hunter can you help me with something?" Nash asked "Yup." I said popping the 'p' I walked right to the bedroom "Nash?" "Yeah?" he turned around and I saw this blue eyed boy with a perfect body. I guess I was staring but I looked up at his face and he had on eyebrow up. "Um oh okay so you need me right?" "Yeah, so what should I wear on our first date?" "but we ar- ah I get it smooth Grier, smooth and I don't know something casual because that's what I'm wearing" I said winking at him.

We arrived at Six Flags, "He-" Matt started handing the money to the person but Nash butt in "It is our date so I'll pay thank you." I laughed a bit "Okay I am mostly doing this so you can get revenge on Matt for flirting with that waitress. But I'm also doing this because it would be nice to spend time with you." "Thank you Nash" I said smiling, then he dragged me to our first ride.