chapter 4

I wake up in the bed with Matt " What the hell... Oh shit." I whispered as he layed there sleeping still I looked at the clock and it was noon already I covered myself with a sheet and tiptoed out of the room. I looked to see if anyone was there, I didn't see anyone so I quitly walked out." Hey Hunter." Conner said behind me " Holy crap you gave me a heart attack!" I said hitting his arm " So what are you doing...... omg did you guys?!" "No um I went to go take shower but there was no towels so I went looking for one and I guess there aren't in there..." I said awkwardly he just laughed and walked away. I went back in to the room to get dressed when Matt woke up "Morning babe" he said giving me a smirk that could make anyone melt. "Oh um I was just going to get something to eat." I said " No let me, I drive somewhere and get a quick breakfast." "Okay" I walked out of the room and found Nash, JC, Cameron, and Kian all sitting in chairs outside " Well look who decided to wake up" Nash said " ha.ha. where's Sam?" I asked " I don't know I think he said something about going out with some guys, you can stay here for a bit if you want tho." JC said smiling I nodded and got changed into my bikini and started tanning.

After about 5 minutes later there was a shadow above me " Move." I said sternly " Fine guess you don't get any food then" he said I jumped up from the chair and tried to grab my food but he pushed me in the pool "Omg don't piss me off I need food or else." "Or else what?" He said " Or else you go in the pool right now." "Fine" He said giving up. He stuck his hand out to help me up when I pulled him in to the water with me "I'm guessing your making me breakfast now right?" He said because all our food was in the pool "And your cleaning the pool because I'm not doing it again!" Kian yelled we just all laughed while me and Matt got out. He cleaned and I cooked.

*5 hours later*

I went home and make myself this amazing dinner and started watching TV. When I got a call.

*On the phone*(M-man H-hunter)

M- Hello Hunter?

H- Yes..

M- I'm calling about the Jack and Jack digi tour, we were wondering if you'd like to be one of the entertainers? We leave in 2 days, sorry for short notice.

H- It's fine and I would love to.

M-  Great Nash Grier,Cameron Dallas, and Matthew Espinosa will be join us as well. So I will see you at the first event in LA.

after that I said okay and called Sam to tell him the news, but he didn't answer me. What's going on with him?