Chapter 5

I've been trying to call Sam for 2 days and now I'm going to be gone, is he mad at me? UGH why are boys so complicated! I was doing my last minute packing when Matt tweeted something that cought my eye "Can't wait to spend time with my boo" I just sighed I knew me and him were to good to be true.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on my door, "Who is it?" I asked " It's your killer. Who the hell do you think it is." oh great I have to spend time with Matt now. I put a smile on and opened the door he held his hand out waiting for me to take it, I just gave him my bag. He laughed and started to walk, as we were getting in the limo that took us to the event in LA Nash stuck him head out the sunroof " Hunter?! I didn't know she was coming." Nash said " Why would it matter to you?" Matt said being sassy " What she's my boo." I was a bit confused , was Matt's tweet about me? I feel so bad now.. Anyways we were heading to the event. When we got there I saw Sam. Sam? Wait what? "Sam!" I yelled he just looked at me and rolled his eyes, so I texted him.

*texting*

H- What's your problem?

S- Nothing.

H- Sam we need to talk. Now!

S- Fine but make it quick.

H- You know what never mind I don't even care what your problem is I hope you have fun while I'm gone.

S- I will thanks at least I won't have to hear you and Matt.

After that I just put my phone away. Fuck he's acting like he's never done it. Shit I heard him on my birthday getting it on some random girl one year. I just walked away, I heard someone follow me. I turned to see Sam. "Look I'm sorry it's just that I don't want to see you get hurt he's a player I bet he'll hook up with some girl while you guys are on tour." I pushed him away from me "So you would rather hurt me and be an ass to me than just come out and say that. Jesus what are you thinking Sam And besides I've heard you and plenty of girls. And ' Matt's not like that just fuck off Sam!" I walked away and started to cry. "Hunter?...." Sam said behind me but I didn't answer." I think I might love you, and I think that's most of the reason I don't want you to be with Matt because you like him the way I want you to like me.." " Sam I'm so sorry..." He just pulled me in to a hug and kissed my cheek " It's fine Hunter don't say sorry. Go have fun" He said and then walked away in to a crowd of girls.

*A couple hours later on the bus*

"Do you think those bunks are big enough for us?" " Matt! Shut up" I half whispered and half yelled. The rest of the night was great I got to know Jack and Jack and Jack G talked about how his girlfriend was coming to the last show and staying in LA for a bit, me and Matt cuddled and watched movies then fell asleep.