Chapter 2

It was just Sam. " Hey...." He said "Hey Sam what's up?" " Nothing I'm fine Hunter." " Sam when a girl says they are fine there is a 95% chance she's not fine and I don't think it's very different with guys." "Nothing just the usual stuff." " Sam your one of the best guys I know Just ignore everyone else okay? Hey! Let's have a party. With everyone that's already here and who ever can make it tonight." "Yes it can be a 'welcome to LA party' but lets not invite anyone else. I'll ask Conner to get us drinks and you, Matt, Cam, and Nash can get food while the rest of us get movies and video games." I nodded but then I realized I'm shopping with no one I know, but before I could say anything Sam went to tell the others. " So I guess we are going with you then?" I turned to see the 3 guys I knew them from youtube and vine and they were really funny but I guess I never really wanted to meet them or anything. " Oh yeah" I grabbed my keys and we got in my car Matt got in the back with Cameron and Nash was in the front with me.

We got to walmart and split up I started to walk by myself when Matt ran up to me " Hey Hunter right? I'm Matt." He said giving me a warm smile " I know who you are I like your vines" "Really? I love your videos and vines to" I said thanks and we continued to walk, when we heard Cameron and Nash fighting about what candy to get " Starbursts and skittles!" Nash yelled " No chocolates and nerds!" Cameron yelled back. I walked up to  them and grab their candy and put it back, then grabbed sour skittles and mixed gummies, Matt walked up to my ear and whispered " Bossy... I like it." It sent shivers down my spine and I bit my lip looking at the ground. Finally we went back to the house and saw booze on the kitchen counters. " Well this is going to be a good night." Kian said right behind me. And I knew he was right.