Chapter 3

*A/N gets a bit dirty in this chapter so if you don't want to read it then don't*

We played games, watched movies, smoked weed, and now we are all really drunk. " So babe let's go have fun, just me and you." Kian whispered in my ear, " Yeah sure." I said " When pigs fly." I laughed, it's kinda funny because whenever he's drunk he tries to get in my pants but I just helped him in to his bed, " I'm so lucky to have such good friends like you Hunter." He said half asleep I just smiled and walked out, everyone said good night and went up stairs to bed because it was like 3 in the morning. I wasn't tired so I started to clean up. I looked outside and saw someone sitting at the pool, I got scarred and grabbed a pan from the kitchen, then tippy toed out there it was a boy... when I got right behind him I realized it was Matt what was he- all of a sudden he grabbed my wrist that was the same hand that had the pan " Were you planning to hit me with this ma'm?" He said raising and eyebrow and smirking. I don't know if it was because I was still drunk or not but I saw him differently right now I just wanted to kiss him and take him to my room, it's weird because I've never thought like this before. " I thought you were a killer what else was I supposed to do?" I said he just laughed a bit. " Wanna do something fun?" I just gave him a questioning look and stepped back a bit, then he look his pants off, then his shirt. What on Earth is he- ohhh skinny dipping. He jumped in the pool and tossed his boxers to the side " Well are you coming?" He asked I slowly took off my top and shorts then hopped in " Happy now?" I asked a bit sassy he just looked at me " What?" " Well you forgot to take somethings off." He said smirking and pulling my bra strap and letting go so it snapped on my cold skin. He suddenly picked me up and kissed me, it turned in to a pretty heated make out session then took my bra off and my thong and tossed them to the side. Then he started kissing my neck "M-matt, this isn't me." he stopped, "Okay if I can't make you moan in the next 10 seconds I'll stop for the rest of the night. Deal?" he asked, seemed impossible and I didn't want to stop but why not see what he comes up with " Deal." and with that we started to make out, then he moves to my neck and finds my sweet spot and I hold my moan back as best as I could, then he made his way to my.... part and put a finger in " MATT!.... O-okay y-you win." I moaned " I knew I would babe" He said winking at me. We made our way in to the house and went to the guest room and I think you know how it went from there.

After Matt fell asleep and I just lay there in the bed thinking. "What is this boy doing to me?"