Chapter 6

*Matts POV*

We just arrived in Georgia, so me and the boys thought it would be fun to go to Six Flags. We have bin talking about it for like 20 minutes then I realized we have Hunter this time and I only have enough for me "What about Hunter?" I asked "What about her she can come." JJ said "I mean who's paying for her?" I kind of feel like an asshole for asking because I am the one who likes her, I should be paying for her. "I will it's all good." Nash said handing me fifty bucks "Thanks I'll pay you back I promise." I said then he nodded. I noticed Nash looked a bit down, but then Hunter walked out. "I know I look like shit stop staring guys.." She said in a quiet morning voice as she went to sit down "You look like a homeless man dragged you out of a sewer." Gilinsky said laughing, she fingered him then rubbed her face a bit. Man was she ever cute!

*Hunters POV*

I got up but I was so tired, I dragged myself out of bed to see what the boys were up to. When I heard Matt say "But who's paying for her?" and Nash say "I will" the Matt said he'd pay him back but then I walked out. Gilinsky was making jokes about how I looked and stuff but after about 10 minutes of sitting there in weird silence I left to get ready. I started to walk out when the buss stopped "Hey whats goin- Oh hey Nash" I said smiling at him "Hey sorry the other guys went to go get seats." He said, as we were walking out to the restaurant Nash spoke up to brake the silence "Sooo..... are you excited for tomorrow?" "What's tomorrow?" "Six Flags, did Matt not tell you yet?" I shook my head no "Oh well he dosen't need to know I told you." "Okay" When we got in there we looked over and Matt was flirting with a waitress. We sat down and Matt didn't even look at us for like 10 minutes just staring at her and checking her out. His eyes went up and down, then up and down, then up and down, and up and down. God it was annoying "Get to spend time with my boo"  bullshit! Me and the guys started looking at each other it was getting really awkward..... So I open my big mouth and spoke up. "So I'll have um burger no ketchup and fries with a medium sprite, what about you guys?" All the guys except Matt laughed he just looked annoyed with me. Well it has bin like 20 minutes since we ordered and everyone's bin talking except Me and Matt, I'd just nod once and a while or agree with whatever someone was saying Matt just kept looking at me with such annoyance like I wasn't supposed to do that. It was so awkward. Finally the food came! But I looked at my food and I just couldn't eat it I felt like I was going to get sick, my chest hurt and I couldn't really breath, I was also a bit lightheaded. "Hunter are you alright?" JJ asked me "No I'm not, sorry but will you excuse me?" They nodded and I walked outside. I heard someone behind me "Nash I'm fine thanks though." I said turning around only to see...