Chapter 26

Lee Sooyeon's POV

"Where should we eat guys?" I looked at them.

"Pizza place." They shouted.

"Arasseo. Its my treat." I said and they even shouted louder causing everyone to look at us weirdly.

"Will you guys lower your voice you're gaining attention." I laughed at them.

We walked towards the pizza place. The boys just won't stop talking and they reallt got together well.

"Yeonie~ Are we there yet?" Bam asked.

"Actually we're here already." I giggled.

Their eyes shows that they are really hungry so they immediately run inside and quickly took a seat and ordered without me.

"Yah! Why did you guys ordered first?"

"You walk to slow Yeonie and we're really really hungry." Jun oppa answered me.

A few minutes later our order arrived and the boy quickly dived in. Guess they're really that hungry. I giggled at their actions.

"How about we go to the movies after this?" Jackson oppa suggested.

"But its getting late. My brother might be waiting for me. We also have school tomorrow. How about on friday night? Sounds good? I'll invite BTS and Seventeen with us and it'll be fun." I suggested and everyone agreed and clapped excitedly.

Ding~

Daewoo Oppa ❤: Saeng its getting late. Where are you?

Me: I'm with my friends hanging out. Don't worry I'll come home soon.

Daewoo Oppa ❤: Take care Yeon. Love ya~

Me: Love you too oppa~

"Who was that?" Yeom asked.

"Its my brother. He's just asking where I am and its getting late. I need to go." I stoop up and took my bag but someone held my wrist. Not again.

"I'll walk you home." Shua oppa offered.

"Oppa I'll be fine, don't worry."

"No. Its dangerous Yeonie. Let him walk you home." Jun oppa said and the others agreed. I nodded at Shua oppa and bid my goodbyes to the others.

We walked silently side by side.

"Yeon I can't believe we're still friends after we had a little history." He laughed.

"Yeah me too. I thought we'll get awkward after that thing happened. But we didn't. Thank you Shua oppa." I hugged him.

"Hey anything for you Yeon. I'm happy that we're still best friends." He hugged me back.

"Aigo~ I forgot to text my chim chim. He must have been worried about me." I immediately took my phone out and opened my messages and texted him.

Me: Chiim~ I'm on my home. Shua oppa is walking me home by the way. Have fun with the boys. I love you~❤

Park Jimin's POV

Ugh! My house is in a mess right now thanks to these guys.

"Hyung. Can I play overwatch?." Jungkook pleaded.

I nodded.

"Yah! Namjoon hyung! Stop destroying my things." I immediately run to him when he nearly stumbled over my mother's vase.

Ding~

Yeonie ❤: Chiim~ I'm on my home. Shua oppa is walking me home by the way. Have fun with the boys. I love you~❤