The story of Armando Sierra

The story of Armando Sierra, a felon, rapist, and a murderer who killed 197 young women in the late 1990s.

Hello Spookify.

I am from Dumaguete and I have a spine-chiling short story to share. Please forgive me for I am not fluent in both English and especially the Tagalog/Filipino language.

I would like to share the story of Armando. He was known as one of the wealthiest man in Negros Oriental. My aunt described him as "a handsome lad" and said he looked somewhat hispanic. He also had several girlfriends and had children.

This is the story.
When Armando would get attracted to someone, he would ask that woman for a date, and since he was wealthy and a decent looking man, no woman could ever refuse. He would bring her to dinner and ask her to have sex. If she would refuse, he woud rape and torture her; cut her guts open and bury her in his basement.
There was even a circulating news about a woman who got raped in the corn fields at night and cops found her body the next day.

The police could not catch Armando, saying they didn't have enough proof, but a vigilante did not stop hunting him until he gets killed.

Armando also had secretaries, who he would rape and slay. However, fate took its toll on him. He hired an assistant and didn't know she was affiliated with the vigilante who already plotted his death.

Armando also drove a bullet proof car, aware that anytime he could get killed.

He was about to drop off his secretary just in front of a University when she told him she forgot to pick something up in the compartment box in his car. Confident, Armando opened the front door not knowing that the gun man was just beside the side walk. He was shot dead in his car and the secretary left him together with the gunman.

Police went over to his house after his death when the gardener confessed that the victims were buried in his house (afraid of reporting when Armando was still alive) found multiple bodies buried in the basement.

They say Armando's spirit still stayed in his abandoned house today, hunting those who trespasses. One of his children went to the US to live while his daughter drowned in the beach just a few walks away from his house and his son died in a plane crash.

Armando's life still stayed as a shocker to those who would hear his story. There are still a few who would still sneak in to his house looking for some thrill and would go ghost hunting in the middle of the night. Locals would report hearing strange noises and see aparitions of ghosts in his yard.

You may find his story in Google and in the old newspaper.

Sender: Ji-Negros Oriental
(Please hide my real name for security purposes)

*****
Comment
Shared by idiboi jay

Much of the story about Armando is true. There are also many things wrong in the story. Armando had no tail, wala siyang buntot. His daughter Ninotchka is now a respected personality in business in Negros Oriental. She and her half-brother Armandito run a brand-new premium hotel in Dumaguete, and other businesses. The man who died in a plane crash was not Armando's son but his brother Don. Don was on a mission, a mercy flight using his private plane to airlift a patient to a hospital in Cebu. On his return his plane was struck by lightning (according to eyewitnesses on the sea shore) and fell into the sea. Despite a massive search Don and the plane were never found. (Tanon Strait, the sea between Negros Oriental and Cebu is 300 tathoms deep)' Armando was acquitted of charges because of lack of evidence. The only supposed eyewitness to the crimes retracted his sworn statement. The finding of bodies in Armando's hacienda could not ver admitted as circumstantial evidence because the place is an open field, open to anybody. When Judge Vamenta acquitted Armando he was unfairly vilified by the people. He soon retired a demoralized, broken man. My late brother was the court bailiff at the hearings. I knew Armando personally as I was an employee in the jail where he was imprisoned. I know every detail of the events because the witness (who later retracted) had told me everything in detail. I have neither wish nor need to recount the details as it will serve no purpose other than cause the vilification if his remaining family, na wala namang kasalanan, o kaparte sa kasalanan ng kanilang ama. The man is long dead. Raking up the ashes of his story will serve no purpose. The death of Armando in an ambush by a suspected dissident political group near the gate of St. Paul University is a known fact. His death closed his story. But it is terribly unfair to heap vile and venom on his surviving family for the sins of their father.