Chapter 21- Whooaa. Calm yourself Michael...

CHAPTER 21-WHOOAA.. CALM YOURSELF MICHAEL...

Ignoring beths voice in the back of my mind, I place a hand on Jess's hip and pull her close. She stares at my new lip ring or maybe just my lips in general. She places a hand on my chest. I was going to take this slow but I cant handle it for some reason. I decide that since we're both vampires, she should be able to keep up.

In super speed I bend slightly to press my lips to hers and at the same time I swiftly pick her up and sit her on the counter of her blood bar. I wrap her legs around my back and when our tongues touch i notice the taste of blood in her mouth the taste makes my body explode in a burst of pleasure. I open my eyes to see if she feels it too, Here eyes stay closed but I can see a faint glow of green from under her eyelids. She pulls away from me for a second to swig a glass of blood. Then she throws the glass on the floor. I cant even drink the last drop now because its in the carpet.

In half a second I'm on top of her on the counter of the blood bar, greedily locking lips with her so I can taste more blood. She puts a hand under my shirt and I shiver. Our tongues touch and I taste more blood; theres another burst of pleasure. This time i cant help but grumble something unintelligible for a second because with her nails running up and down my back and the blood, uhh. Heaven right there. Heaven balled up and slapped in a box.

common sence is telling me this is going too far. But my retardation tells me its not going far enough. I really want to stay there and well, not leave, but unfortunately, I'm a good boy. I roll off of her and the counter and sit on a bar stool. I glance at my phone, One missed call and its 6:30 am.

"uhh, thanks fro the peircing." I say, lamely.

"how do you feel?"

"honestly?"

she nods

"Like a god."

 She smirks and i blush. What had just gotten into me? I actually feel discusted with myself. I mean, yeah i dont feel depressed or anything anymore but i feel like I just raped myself. If it werent for me not being totally retarded, then i wouldn't have stopped. My lip ring feels weird, it doesnt hurt but it feels weird. I guess its just because im not used to haveing a metal ring in my face.

I tell jess that we'll talk later and i teleport home. I pictured my room but ended up in my kitchen. I seriously have to work on that. Since I'm in the kitchen already I grab a sandwich. i feel suddenly really drowsy after eating that sandwich so i decide to plop on the couch and take a nap. She was right, I do feel better.

I have the weirdest dream. Krone is talking to jess in a creepy cave.

"Did you plant the garlic?" Krone asks.

Jess giggles, "Yeah. He thinks he's won. And you were right, he totally got off on that rats blood."

"jessica my dear," Krone starts, "You are not one to giggle at the pleasures of this Michael boy. I can tell, you see," He pauses to rub a hand down her waist jsut like I had, "I know you enjoyed yourself too."

She blushes but tries to defend herself, "Who wouldnt enjoy it? Hes hot, confused, and a great kisser."

Krone quickly snaps at her, "I did not hire you to make out with the enemy! I hired you to trick him. To peirce him with garlic. You did your job, now BE GONE."

jess walks down a corridor and out of veiw.

Krone looks directly at me, "Ahh Michael, I see you've decided to eavesdrop." Krone pauses to pick his nose. Yes, pick a big booger out of his nostril and flick it. "I can see you michael, Through the garlic."