Chapter 24-Yum...Matt.

CHAPTER 24- YUM...MATT.

Matt and I were both pacing in his living room which is substantially smaller then mine. He seemed to be thinking about stuff and I was mentally preparing myself for practically killing my bestfriend.

"call beth over, we might need her. She can tell mel to come over." Matt mumbles.

I pick up my phone and text Beth

--hey we might need u 4 something. get mel to come over too.--Michael

beth doesnt ask any questions but just texts back ok.

--how long will it take u?--Michael

--I dunno? 15 minutes?--Beth

I close my phone and tell matt what beth just said and he says alright and thinks some more. I sit back in his big Lazy boy recliner and chill for a little bit.

"how long would it take me to drain you?" i ask

"why?"

"well because we could start before they get here so that we dont have to wait to explain" I elaborate.

"oh, well it would probably take you, I dunno, if you were chugging then like 3 minutes, but if you were drinkiing normally, then about 10 minutes." Matt pauses to think, "do you have enough control over yourself to not chug blood?"

A smirk crosses my face, "well, yeah, when I drank from beth the last time-"

"Whoa...no details PLEASE." matt plops on his couch, "so we could start in 5 minutes if you want."

"alright, but Theres something I wanted to ask you," I pause to look at him, "Its about what happened with me and beth."

"NO! i do NOT want to hear this." matt yells.

"well its important! I did something and I dont understand it!" I yell but then realize that theres a double meaning to my words, "I mean, I did something mentally with some freaky power that I dont understand."

matts eyes widen, "what did u do?"

"well I uhh," i blush slightly, "well, I put my uhh...pleasure...that I felt from her blood and what not, In her head so she felt it too. And thats how that all went down."

Matt doesnt look at me. probably because I just put us in a very awkward position.

"well, uhh, Didnt I tell you that you have the ability to put thoughts into other people's heads? Like you can actually make a priest rob a bank just by putting the thought in their head." matt explains

"oh. that explains it...OH MY GOD tHAT MEANS i RAPED BETH! ahh! im a rapist! IM GOING TO HELL!" i start to freak out

matt patts my shoulder "no no man its ok, your new to your powers, and im sure beth didnt mind it all that much."

Well I guess he has a piont there, i mean beth didnt seem like she hated it. But then again its only because I made her think she wanted it. What if i've been doing this the whole time without knowing it?! what if it was my fault that beth was throwing herself at me before? I decide to worry later about my mind numbing past.

"its been more then 5 minutes. Wanna start now?" I ask matt.

"uhh sure...where do you want to...uhh,..you know..bite?"

Ok now I feel like a hooker. This is so awkward, Imagine doing this to your best friend.

"I dont care where I bite you, it all tastes the same right?" I say.