chapter 8- Matts Gay! EW!

(i have nothing against gay ppl. but michael is just straight....soo...he doesnt like doing gay things....)

CHAPTER 8-MATTS GAY! EW!

"Dude I swear. There was a guy in my room." I yell at matt

"No there couldn't have been. Krone rarely sends people to do work for him. Only if who he needs to see is a threat to him." Matt smiles in realization, "you're a threat to him."

"What? How am I a threat to all powerful vampire krone?" I say, amazed that he could even think that. I'm a puny little weakling compared to that guy.

"Mike, think about it, your something different. Most vampires change on the fourth day. It's only been 3 and you've already changed, gotten your second scratch, and your first power. And usually the first power is something dumb like 'suddenly better at math.' Your power is like three hundred year old vampire material."

"So what your saying is that I'm like a super vampire or something?" I ask.

"I'm not sure give me a couple of days and ill do some research."

"Okay. Fine." I say, then add, "Hey do we have anymore of those umm blood bags left?"

"What? You drank them all? I brought back enough to host a small army. Come on dude! I'll get more but you HAVE to drink them sparingly."

I say ok and walk towards the kitchen where Beth was sitting at the table. I lean over the table and kiss her on the cheek. I can hear matt in the living room gagging. And I tell him to shut up.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Beth shrugs.

"Pancakes?"

Beth nod's and I go to the cupboards and start mixing ingredients when they 're all mixed I turn on the stove and find a frying pan. I pour some of the batter into the pan and wait. Mom always liked my pancakes. Dad did too. Dad didn't like much, but he liked my pancakes. The night he was going to leave mom I made him some, and he tripped on a chord, knocked the knife block down and got stabbed in the head. Right in the eye. He was such a klutz. Just like me. I thought about that some as I flipped Beth's pancake and I pushed the knife block to the back of the counter. I really don't want to die. Well at least so soon.

The first one was done so I put it on a plate and pour some syrup on it. I hand it to Beth and she eats it happily. Obviously impressed that I can cook. Little does she know that this and KD are about as far as my expertise go. My cell vibrates. It's Beth's mom.

"Hi Mrs. Cameron. What's up?"

"Hello mikey, good morning! Is Beth there yet?"

Just as she says that I get a text in. I look at my phone and it's from Jenna.

Hey. I told Beth's mom that we were on our way over to your house she should be calling soon. -Jenna

I ignore the text and say, "umm yeah! She just got in! Yep."

Her mom seems unconvinced. She says, "Can I speak with her and Jenna?"

I pass the phone to Beth.

"Hey mom.... yeah I'm fine.... Jenna just left. Her mom called when we got here...ok I'll see you soon.... love you too.... bye"

I look at Beth, she answers the questioning look on my face, "my mom wants me home."

"Ok. Are you in trouble?"

She says no and asks me to walk her home. I say ok and we go to get dressed.

I go to my room and grab some random t-shirt and some jeans. I head for the bathroom so Beth can change in my room. I get dressed and wash my hair, I'm too lazy to blow dry it right now so I flip my hair from side to side like a dog and leave the bathroom. When my hair dries it's going to be like that hat-hair hairstyle. I usually try to blow dry that out because I hate how it looks. I sit on the couch and wait for Beth. Matt hands me some sunglasses and some sun block, "here, the sun is going to bother you. It won't kill you. That's a myth."