Chapter Eighteen

Harry laid awake on the morning of their baby shower, watching as Hermione slept soundly in bed. Her breathing was even and loose hairs were sprawled across the front of her face. Harry turned carefully onto his side, his eyes glancing over his wife's sleeping form. He reached out and pushed her hair behind her ears. 'She looks beautiful, so at peace.' Harry's eyes raked over her sleeping form, unable to tear his eyes away as he noticed her nipples poking against her white nightgown.

He could feel his cock harden at the sight of his pregnant wife. He inhaled deeply as he shut his eyes, yearning to have her nipple in his mouth. He bit his bottom lip and placed a hand at the base of her nightgown. He carefully pulled it up and over her rounded stomach, placing a chaste kiss atop of the place his unborn children were growing. "Good Morning babies. Today is the day we celebrate you. Your mummy and I can't wait until you both make your arrival." he whispered quietly as his fingers circled against Hermione's thigh.

Hermione was now six and a half months pregnant and they had yet to know the sex of their babies. They had decided after their first ultrasound that they wanted to be surprised, not wanting to know until the day of their arrival. Hermione had thought herself to be the size of a Hippogriff, never wanting Harry to see her naked. Harry tried many a time to reassure her that she was just as beautiful, if not more so than before she got pregnant.

And if Harry was being honest, he hadn't a clue when the last time he made love to his wife. A mischievous glint caught Harry's eye as he propped himself on his knees and carefully hovered over his wife's sleeping form. He bent down his head, placing a chaste kiss against her lips as his hand slipped inside her gown and rested on her breast. He fondled her breast as he trailed butterfly kisses against her neck, causing Hermione to stir in her sleep.

"Mmm... Harry.." she moaned as her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, love" he greeted as he nipped her neck with his teeth. He felt Hermione's hand trailing across his bare chest before cupping his face in her hands.

"Someone is rather randy this morning." She laughed, before closing the distance between them.

"Well you're gorgeous, what can I say," Harry replied, his voice sultry. He could feel the heat radiating from his wife's crimson cheeks at his remark.

"Smooth talker." She murmured between kisses. Hermione pulled her husband closer, her fingers intertwined with his raven locks as his tongue traveled across her creamy skin, causing shivers to cascade down her body. Harry removed his right hand from her breast and placed his lips over her hardened nipple, flicking his tongue against it.

A sharp hiss exited Hermione's lips at the feel of him suckling her breast. Her ember eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bit down on her bottom lip, arousal seeping through her knickers at the slightest touch. Blast these damn pregnancy hormones.

Her chest began to rise and fall rapidly, her breathing becoming pants as he pleasured her breast. Her lust for him was intensifying. She needed to feel him inside her soon, otherwise, she might not last much longer.

"Harry, please... I need more," she begged, tugging at his hair. Harry lifted his head from her breast, his emerald eyes burning with desire and passion.

"As you wish." In an instant, Hermione felt her knickers disappear, the cool morning air hitting the lower half of her naked body. She watched as her husband hovered above her, his eyes never leaving hers as he positioned himself between her legs. A smirk appeared across his lips as the tip of his cock grazed her cunt as he inched closer to her before pulling himself away.