'Cal, you need to be able to move on from that kiss,' she said to me, making me pause and look at her. 'If you mend things with her, you cannot ever bring that kiss up again. If you choose to forgive her, you can never throw it in her face in the future.'

'I wouldn't do that,' I said with a frown.

'I'm just saying,' she said. 'You need to be sure you can move on from it, otherwise, you're not going to be able to make a fresh start with her if you still have things on your mind.'

'You were right, Tiff,' I said. 'It was a silly kiss. She was drunk and not thinking. It's not an excuse but I know she didn't intend to hurt me. Her head was as messed up as mine, if not more.'

'Then we need to go and find her,' she said. 'So where would she go?'

'Nowhere around here,' I said. 'She's probably went back to her dorm.'

'Then let's go,' Tiffany said, heading for the door and I followed her out.

We both headed down to the street and I glanced around for Bethan quickly before jumping into the car. I drove to the dorms, speeding the whole time, knowing if she'd went there she would have jumped into a cab and be almost there now.

Once we arrived, Tiffany and I hurried into the building and up to the third floor, along to her dorm and we pounded on the door. It swung open immediately and Penny greeted me with a confused smile.

'Umm...hi,' she said.

'Is Bethan here?' I asked.

'Umm...no, is everything okay?' she asked.

'Do you know where she is?' Tiffany asked her.

'No,' Penny said with a frown. 'Who are you may I ask?'

'Tiffany Cooper,' she replied, holding out a hand to shake.

'Oh my god,' Penny said with a smile, shaking her hand. 'Bethan's bestie from home; I'm Penny! I'm her bestie from here.'

'Great story, Penny,' I said, with sarcasm. 'Maybe we could wait here for her. She could be taking the subway.'

'She won't be coming here,' Penny said. 'She's not talking to me.'

'Oh, for crying out loud, I need to give that girl a slap in her face!' Tiffany cried. 'What is with her and falling out with everybody?!'

'It's my fault really,' Penny sighed. 'I mean, we are like best friends and I kept a really huge secret from her.'

'You met a guy and didn't tell her, boo-hoo, it's not exactly Dr Phil material, now, where the hell would she go?' I asked, feeling impatient and irritated.

'Cal, don't be rude,' Tiffany scolded. 'We just need to find her. She's really upset.'

'She could be anywhere,' Penny sighed. 'Maybe campus, maybe with Chelsea or Yasmine or Brodie.'

'Fuck's sake,' I hissed, spinning around and leaning against the wall in the hallway.

'Then again,' Penny said. 'A few times she would go to Morningside Park on her own when she was feeling down.'

'Really?' I said, glancing up quickly.

'Yeah,' she said, nodding. 'I always offered to go with her, whenever she was a little upset over, you know...you and her. She always said she liked to be alone there. She said it reminded her of home.'

'Thank you,' I said, turning to leave.

'Thank you, Penny,' Tiffany said. 'Lovely to meet you!'