CHAPTER THIRTEEN

REVELING.
     She breaths in and out carefully not to choke on her own breath, was this real? Her Noori can't be gone she was just here yesterday in her pink dress, smiling so hard that she feared her face will tear apart.
Death. It creeps every home, every school, hospitals even the most expensive of all houses. Your tribe, religion and wealth doesn't change anything when the time comes.May we return to Allah in our purest form .
“My baby was just here yesterday,  she called me Ammi and she had the brightest smile, her eyes were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. ” Hannah had tried times without number to get Jalilah to cry at least shed a tear, all she's been doing all day is sit in the corner of the room and tell her how beautiful her daughter was or how she wished she died instead.
Mama came in shedding tears, with a terrible looking Yasir behind her,  “what  happened to my baby? ” her wails were all that could be heard after what felt like forever she kept mute reminiscing about all the opportunities she missed to spend time with her granddaughter. She didn't even know her as a grandmother should and that fact hurts “Jalilah my child,  I pray Allah heals all your pain and in sha  Allah you'll be prosperous in this life and the next. Just as Allah gave you a beautiful daughter, I'm sure he's merciful enough to bless you with another and a lot much more than anything you ever imagined.  Have faith in him. ”  these words brought tears to Hannah's eyes Hameed was a monster and his mother is so pure more like cotton.
She left after a long session of preachings to her daughter in law, not forgetting to give her a warm hug just to remind her that no matter what happens she has someone to count on.
***********************************************
   He stands beside his car as at a deserted part of the town staring at  the still lake, he remembers her bloodshot eyes, tear stained face and then her words “I'll never forgive you for what you've done! ” from all indications she meant this and at this point he's fallen into his own trap.  He's hurt her so bad he can't believe he just murdered his own daughter what kind of a father does that,  he loves her so much but was scared to show it.
What was he going to tell Allah when they meet?  He wished he could reverse the hands of time maybe the cold hands of death won't have snatched her away just yet.  How much more before its over?  Noori never deserved a father like him right from her birth he was  evil and therefore cannot be called the father of an angel.
He decided to end his life the burden was too much for him alone and drowning in the lake before him was his only way out.   
   Taking slow steps towards the water, her face runs through his mind,  he's ruined her and this wasn't part of the plan ,he never planned for a daughter neither did he plan to murder her. Cringing as his feet made contact with the cold water he realized that he was really doing this, maybe he should go back and plead for her mercy, or perhaps run away and start a new life he's brought out of his thought by the sound of his phone ringtone and picks up immediately.
“Hameed,  that wasn't part of the plan but it was exquisite.” the lady at the other side squelled “ WHAT! LAYLA? ”  eyes as wide as saucers.
*****************************************
As salaam alaikum, here we are again another update and wallah you guys made my day with all the comments and the votes thank you very much.

  Chapter thirteen.  Who do you think LAYLA is? And why is Hameed shocked that she called him on a day like this.
Share your thoughts in the comment box.  Don't forget to vote, share and comment.
Zarah 💞