Chapter 5- Regret

"JoJo what the hell were you thinking?!" Jake raged.
"I-I-." JoJo stuttered.
"We need to hide. The cops will find us." Said Jake.
"Your right, let's get outa here." JoJo confirmed.

They ran. Spirited. They couldn't get thrown in jail! What would happen to their fame? The fans? They would be terribly disappointed if they found Jake And JoJo were behind this mess.

They ran for a while, but then they stopped to relax, get a grip on what just happened. They laid down by a big tree. They could hear faint sirens in the distance.

"My bow! We forgot back at the shack!" JoJo informed Jake.
"Too late now, besides it all full of sticky eyeball fluids." Jake replied.
"I don't care! I need my bow back!" JoJo yelled.
"NO, JOJO COME BACK!"

It was too late. JoJo was already half way there. JoJo could not lose one out of twelve-thousand.

Jake was chasing after her. But JoJo was too fast. Her long legs carried her all the way to the burning shed.

The fire fighters were there, the fire almost gone. The police were investigating. They saw JoJo and stoped.
"Young lady, please back away. This is a crime scene." Policeman Carl said. He had short black hair and must have been at least four hundred pounds.
"Can I just get my bow? I left it here." JoJo said, before she realized she should have just left.
"You mean- you- you- did all this? You were responsible for this?" Carl exposed her.
"I can explain." JoJo claimed.
"Take her away!" Yelled Chubby Carl.
"NO!" Screamed JoJo.

She grabbed the purple bow and made a run for it.
"GET HER!" Carl demanded.

JoJo was running so fast. If the police officers didn't eat so many donuts the night before they might have caught her. They had no choice but to end her.

*BANG*

JoJo fell to the ground.