Chapter 1- YouTube.com

"HEY EVERYONE ITS JOJO AND WELCOME BACK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!" JoJo screams into the camera.

JoJo Siwa. The most popular creator on YouTube. She has fans all over the world, mostly 8 year olds.

She makes millions from her bows and children's toy, and her channel her of course. She was the queen of YouTube, until one awful day.

Jake Paul. He was a nobody until he discovered YouTube.com.

He was skateboarding to his best friend Jarred's house for a sleepover. When he got their he was greeted by Jarred watching videos on his laptop.

"What ya watching dude?" Asked Jake.
"YouTube, JoJo Siwa to be exact." Replied Jarred.
"Cool, never heard of her." Jake said.
"Come watch!" Suggests Jarred.

They sat side by side and watched a very energetic girl running around in Target screaming for her own merchandise.

"15 MILLION VIEWS?!" Yelled surprised Jake.
"Ya, you can basically make money doing anything." Jarred added.
"Money?! You can make MONEY?" Jake said.

That gave Jake the best idea ever. If this JoJo kid could make money off of mindless videos, why couldn't he?

It was the next day when Jake arrived at his house. He logged onto his computer and made himself a YouTube channel.

He proceeded to film probably the most pointless video in the history of YouTube.

"I really hope this gets views." Jake thought to himself. He really wanted to be famous.

Well he was waiting for it to upload he scrolled through his recommendations.

" Uh oh stinky? Ferard moments? Slime reviews?" Jake said, confused.

His video uploaded and quickly gained views. And a few subscribers.

"Holy shit!" Jake exclaimed.

He was at two million views. In 5 minutes. Jake was blowing up. In a matter of 10 minutes, he was at 15.1 million. More then JoJo Siwa.

Jake Paul, a nobody one day, a YouTube superstar the next, had officially surpassed the queen of YouTube herself.

And that was just the beginning.