CHAPTER 11

Pain.

It's everywhere in my body.

My eyes are heavy and are hard to open. They burn and my Temples hurt.

I finally get my eyes to open and I get a massive headache from the brightness of the room light....

It must be nightfall already.

How long was I here?

I try and get up and as I look around, I come to realize that this is my old room from my old pack.

I feel a sudden rush of fear and panic. I have been running and starving just to stay away from them.

Now all of that is for nothing.

All of a sudden, I hear voices outside the room right behind the door.

"Is she awake yet?" I hear HIS voice. The sound of him talking angers me so much!

"No Alpha not yet." I hear a non-familiar voice. Must be a guard.

I figured they wouldn't leave my room unguarded.

Considering that's how I got out last time.

And before you ask.

No.

I did not just walk out. I had to break the door off of the hinges and broke through the pack house kitchen Windows.

Speaking of Windows...

I lick up the chair at my old desk and swing it very hard at the window.

The glass only wobbles a bit and then stays still again.

I swing again.

And again.

And again.

Nothing happens. They must have changed the glass to break proof glass. Which means they have been planning to take me back for a while now.

"Oh really? It sounds like she is awake to me." I hear his voice again. Then the door knob moves.

My heart is racing and I have no way of escaping now...

I wish I never left... Eben was right...

The door opens slowly and He walks in...

Alpha Dan.

I hate that name so much! It makes me sick just hearing his name.

"Welcome back little brat." Dan says in a pleased tone. Obviously happy to have me back in his possession.

His hair is long and scruffy. His eyes are as cold as ever and he has a beard now. Not a long one but still a beard.

He still has a scar across his face but it has lightened a bit.

He is wearing sweats and a black T-shift

I growl at him not having much to day to him and not wanting to thank him.

"You should be grateful you brat! I could have killed you on the spot. But I gave you mercy!" He is angry now.

"Mercy? You are delusional! You are not merciful all you do is hurt people. Death would be a gift in your presence.!" I shout at him fully angry and ready to attach him.

The next thing I know He hits my cheek. My cheek stings and I have no doubt that its reddening.

"Don't raise your voice at me you dumb pup. You are nothing. Your mate won't find you and you will die here. After I torture you of course." He turns around and exits the room.

Before closing the door, he says.

"No food and water for the brat. She deserves to starve." The guard nodded and locked the door again.

I crumble to the floor and pull by knees to my chest. I start rocking as the tears fall from my face.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for leaving you Eben.

Please save me...

Too be continued...

**********************************

Please vote! Follow me for notifications.

-L