CHAPTER 2

"Let me go!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Stop whining! Gosh we've been walking for five minutes and you still haven't stopped screaming at me!" Eben stopped to look at me.

"Well duh! Your kidnapping me!" I tried to loosen his hands but I failed again.

"You really are something!" Eben said shaking his head and started walking again. "No! You don't understand! I'm not who you think I am! I will only bring trouble and problems to you and your pack! Please you have to le..." Eben cut me off before I could finish.

"So that's your plan!" Eben said then took me off his shoulder so I stand in front of him. "You are trying to scare me off so you can run away from me! But that's not happening you know why? Because I'm the alpha of the Moon stone pack and I don't take no from anyone!" Wow Eben must be joking I'm his mate he has to take no from me!

I looked behind Eben and saw a moon flower tree with bright orange flowers on it. Legend has it that the only moon flower tree with such vibrant orange flowers is placed at the entrance of the moon stone pack territory.

Which means that he wasn't lying about what pack he rules over!

But it's kind of makes me scared since they are the most respected pack in existence.

"What are you looking at?" I could feel Eben getting impatient. WAIT! How am I feeling his impatience? It must be the mate bond becoming stronger! I have to get out of here and fast!

"Uh... it's nothing ... I really hav..." I was cut off by angry nearby howls.

"NO NO NO NO! They found me!" Eben looked at me confused not understanding what I just said.

"What are you talking about?" Eben looked at me frustrated.

"NO! I can feel them closing in! Aivlee! There is no time to run we have to fight them off!" I can feel Aivlee getting ready to fight.

"We should kill them here and now! It will send a message to alpha Bryce! He will stop looking for us!" For once I liked what Aivlee had in mind and we both agreed to kill the guards of the glass river pack.

"Look Eben in a minute or so my old pack will be coming right to us! They have a mission to take me back to my old pack dead or alive and since I promised myself to never go back there it's probably going to have to be dead. So, you have a choice to either Run and leave me be or you can help me fight them! What'll it be?" I looked at Eben with a neutral expression not caring if he leaves or stays because all I want right now is to kill those bastards!

"I want to see their blood dripping from my hands as revenge for what they did to us!" Aivlee is practically howling already.

"I'm not leaving my mate to fight alone! If you fight, I fight!" Eben said as his eyes turned red and gold.

To be honest I didn't think his eyes could get prettier but I stand corrected. He looked like he was ready to kill for me like he wanted to kill for me and somehow that makes me happy. I know he felt me get happy when his eyes change because he came so close to me, we were inches apart.

"They won't get close to taking you from me! Xier and I both promise this!" He put his hand on my cheek and kissed the other one.

That sent sparks flying all over the place. But like everything in my life the glass river pack ruined the moment.

The wolves came jumping out of everywhere. Out of the trees, from under bushes and some just came running out from the woods.

"Let's do this!" Both me and Aivlee said at the same time! My eyes changed green and gold and my claws came out.