"And why is that?"

"Because to rile MIngi hyung up of course." Jongho explained and Seonghwa snorted and nodded his head.

"SHUT UP! I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UPPP!"

No one knows how true their words are at the moment.

--

Pain.

Pain is all Yunho registers upon waking up. He is still curled up in a ball when he opens his eyes.

Even in an unconscious state, his body knows not to move or the pain will be even greater.

Yunho starts to uncurl himself as slow as he can, grimacing everytime he can feel the strain in his body from his injuries. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes, scanning his body condition.

Swollen ankle.. Cut near the forehead.. Sprained wrist.. Two long cuts from chest to stomach.. Bruises..It could be worse.. Sigh..

Yunho opens his eyes and looks down at his now torn shirt, tracing over the two lines and hissing upon contact. The wounds are still open but thankfully it does not bleed anymore.

Suddenly, he can feel the burning sensation again in the wounds on his chest and stomach.

Yunho gasps and tries his best not to touch the wounds on his chest. He clenches his eyes shut, his hands clutching his pants until his knuckles turn white.

Yunho belatedly realizes that his other injuries start to hurt as well, not just his chest and stomach. He is about to go into a mental breakdown when he hears a door open, forgetting about his pain, Yunho immediately scoot backwards until his back collides with the walls, face stricken with terror, fears filled up his entire body and mind. His eyes wide as he stares at Geonil who is walking up to him.

"About time you wake up vamp." Geonil says and smirks seeing Yunho trembling by the walls, "In pain?"

Yunho's eyes widened more at what Geonil had just told him.

H-how did he..?

Geonil smirk.

"You were so out of it yesterday I bet you didn't even hear what my boss had said to you didn't you? Heh. Remember the dagger from yesterday? It's coated with pain enhancer so you will keep being in pain until an antidote is given to you, which we will not, but here a little blood so you will have some energy again to heal another half of the injured wolves from yesterday." Geonil says as he tosses a little blood bag to Yunho with a disgusted face.

"Hurry up and eat, I'll give you 10 minutes only." says Geonil before he walks out of the room not wanting to see Yunho feed.

I really want some water too.. but if I ask for one they might think I'm provoking them..

Yunho sighs softly. He shakily grabbed the blood bag that was thrown near him, bit at the corner of the bag and drank slowly.

After he finishes the entire blood bag, which is not long, Yunho can feel a little bit of his energy returning but the pain on his body is still hurting him.

When will I leave this hell..?

Yunho sighs as he waits for Geonil to come and take him to the room full of injured wolves.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOI-"

"NO!"

"ARGHHH"

Yunho winces as he heard the commotions.

What's happening out there? People yelling.. running.. and fighting..? Isn't that the boss' voice..?