****

"So Avatia's  friend  is really  coming  here?" Alessandro  asked for the nth time.

Dreidan  too  was irritated  as he quietly and neatly  packed  away Nevaeh's things in a big box. "And for the hundredth time, yes. Just shut up and leave already.  Besides, i already  told you not to get into this...."

"Room.  Yes i know. But I've  been waiting  for dinner all day and i can't  believe  I'm  not gonna attend  because  that young girl's  gonna  be there. She can't  see me cause  obviously,  she thinks I'm  a doctor at saint Francis' hospital. Shit, so no food and future pussy for me because  of  you."

Dreidan  stopped  packing  and  turned  to  look  at  his older brother. "How is it my fault?"

"Well if i didn't  have  to  go to the hospital  and  plant  those fucking  cameras,  then she wouldn't  have  met me and I'll  have had a chance  with her tonight." Alessandro  explained. "You owe me one, you son of  a  bitch  who also happens  to  be my madre."

Dreidan rolled his eyes and nodded. "Fine. I owe you one. Can you please leave now?"

"Wait, why are you packing  away  her things anyways?" Alessandro  asked curiously. "First, you packed away  her paintings. Now, her stuff?"

Dreidan  ignored  the  question  and  kept going about his business. "Just  go away."

"I'm  not going anywhere until i get an answer." His older brother  said while crossing his  arms.

Dreidan  sighed knowing  his brother  won't  leave  and his guests  would soon be arriving.  "Cause its about time i move on from the chapter  of my ex and give  room, not this room dummy, but give room for the woman who is presently  in  my  life. And i can't  move on if I'm  just gonna stash  up Nevaeh's  things in a room, right? I'll  pack them and send them to Italy. So now that you've  gotten your answer,  can you leave?"

His brother  nodded. "Fair enough,  i agree with you, it's only fair that your new girl gets all of you, and not just part of you."

"For the first time in your life, you've said something  reasonable."

Just  then, they heard the doorbell. Alessandro  groaned. "Just tell the chef to bring my food to my room. Have a great time with the guys."

Dreidan  just rolled his eyes, packed away the last pictures and clothes and left to go welcome  his important guest.

He opened the door  with a warm smile  and was beyond  pleased  when Grace handed  him a casserole. "Thanks, Grace.  You shouldn't  have, i already  called  for a great chef." He said while hugging  her and the rest of the family.

Draya and Kenny  were shocked that the 'almighty' Dreidan  Vaughn  could hug them.

Of course  he saved the best for the last. He pulled  Avatia  into a warm hug  and  kissed her forehead lovingly.  Then led them into the living  room, stopping  by the kitchen  to  leave the dish Grace brought. "My chef just said dinner  would be served in ten minutes, i hope you don't mind."

Avatia's  grandmother spoke up this time. "Oh sweet boy, do not worry about us. We did not only come to eat, we came to get to know you better. By the way, your house..  I'm  totally  speechless.  Its so beautiful."

"Yeah, its the coolest mansion I've  ever seen." Kenny chimed in.

"She's  right, this place is fucking  cool." Draya added.

"Language little girl." Grace reprimanded. "And yes Dreidan,  you have a lovely  house.

Dreidan  smiled genuinely  at them. "Thank you  all. And you're  always  welcomed here." He turned and winked at Avatia  who blushed beetroot.  His phone started  ringing  and  he groaned  when he saw it was his father. "Excuse me guys,  I'll  just take this." He said and walked  away where he could see them, but they wouldn't  here him talk.