Chapter 71

WRITER'S  POV

Dreidan  canceled  all his meetings  for the day  so he could  be with his favorite  girl. As usual,  Avatia  made him do things which he didn't  want  to  do. Like going  to  the park, feeding  birds, playing  with  little  children. Avatia noticed that  he actually  enjoyed  playing  with  little  children and smiled at the thought  of having  children  herself. What if she  had children  with  him? That would be great. The children  would be just as perfect as him. She smiled at the thought as both walked hand in hand to go get icecream.

"What's  making  you smile that way?" He asked looking  at her in amusement.

Oh poor Avatia  blushed even more. How would she tell him she was thinking  about  having  kids with him? He'll  think she's  rushing  things. She had to play  cool. She shook  her head and looked away. "Its... Its nothing."

Dreidan  stopped  walking  and  faced her. "You were blushing  a while ago. If you  do not tell me what made you blush, I'll  tickle  you right now till you do something  embarrassing  like snorting, farting...."

That part frightened  her  and she shook her head laughing. "You  wouldn't  dare."

Dreidan  smirked evily. "Wanna try me?"

Avatia  blushed  even  more knowing  the guy was serious.

"Go on,  tell me what was going through  your mind."

She looked  away.  "I just thought  of having  kids when I  saw you  playing  with  that  little  boy."

Dreidan  cooed. "Oh I see, with who if i may ask?" He teased, knowing  the answer  already. Actually,  he thought  of the same thing too. Avatia  was a blushing  mess. "Princess...with whom do you want to have these kids?"

Avatia  groaned  in embarrassment. She looked  away.  "You." She said shyly  and  shut her eyes, waiting  for him to embarrass  her by laughing or doing something  awkward. What she didn't expect  was to feel his warm lips on hers. That was totally  unexpected.  His magical  lips made her forget they were in public. Did the kiss mean he wanted children with her too? Then he suddenly pulled away. Okay, she got her answer.  He didn't  want  kids too.

"I love you  princess.  So much. And yes, I  would love to have children  with  you someday." He told her, playfully  pinching  her red cheeks.

An older couple,  actually, the same couple who they had seen months ago in Italy, the first time they went to the park, passed by. Dreidan  remembered  they were Italians too.

The older couple stopped and smiled  at them  "Voi due di nuovo. Buonasera." (You two again. Good evening. ) The lady greeted with a warm motherly  smile.

Dreidan  smiled back. "Buonasera." (Good evening.)

The older man spoke up this time. "Com'é andata la vita?" (How has life been?)

Before  Dreidan could answer, the chatty old lady chirped in.  "Voi due siete già sposati?" (Are you two married  already?) She asked with a bright smile remembering  that the last time they met, he said he was going to marry  her.

Dreidan  looked down at the girl in question  and smiled. A smile straight  from the heart. All this while, she just stood watching  the trio chat away in a language  she didn't  understand. She was so cute with kiss swollen  lips and rosy cheeks. Dreidan  looked at Avatia in the eye while answering  the lady's  question. "Non ancora. Ma molto presto. Molto presto." (Not yet. But very soon. Very soon.) He said, feeling  his heartbeat  increase at the thought  of marrying her.