Chapter 15

Dreidan's POV.

Once I saw Avatia in that sexy black gown, I knew without a doubt that I was gonna regret this lunch considering how hard I was now. My big friend down there had been having a hard time because of her. And to top it all, she was a moaning mess. I owned this restaurant but she didn't know so we were in a secluded area and got the most delicious food and best wine. I wish I was the food making her moan so much. But most especially, I wish I could take her right here on this table, fuck her so good she wouldn't remember her last name.

Stop it Dre, she's not one of your fuck buddies.

I composed myself and handed her some money. It wasn't much though but I knew she would appreciate it cause she needed the money. I also gave her the necklace I got when I made her loose her job. Her eyes lighted up and she flashed me an amazing smile.

"Thank you sir. Very much." She said not even opening any. Was she that grateful even when she didn't know their contents? Was her kindness even real. The women I've hung out with these past years never for once told me 'thank you'. They never appreciated anything I offered. They only wanted more and more. Except 'her'.

"So you won't open it?" I asked. I really wanted to know if the money was enough so I'd add it if it wasn't.

Other women asked for more, but with her, I wanted to give her more.

'Stop wasting your time Dre, she'd never be like 'her', even if you call her princess. '

She shook her head and blushed a little. "I will. Just not here."

I inwardly smirked knowing I had that kind of effect on her

My phone beeped. Fuck! I had to meet up with Gareth Monthilvo.
I really don't know why this douchebag won't sign the damn files. I wouldn't bare taking $20 million from him without him signing those papers. I hated his guts. Its time I put an end to that assholes life.

I looked up at the blonde who had been invading my dreams lately. "You look absolutely ravishing princess. I'd really love to stay but I have somewhere important to go to." I said checking my Louis Vuitton watch.

'Princess? No fucking way! Why do I keep calling her princess. That name was meant only for her.

"Thanks a lot. Lunch was great."

There she goes again with that impeccable attitude. Reminding me of her.

I shook of all the sad thoughts. It's been years now. I should totally move on. We shared small talk as we went down to the lobby. I hugged her and went straight to my car. I knew Cheng would take her home safely.

"Roberto meet me at the club now." I spoke to the inbuilt phone in my car. I immediately got a reply and sped off.

Once I reached the club, I saw the bastard drinking a glass of Bourbon. "So you won't sign my papers huh?"

He shook his head and stood up. "I won't kiddo, I ___"

"Don't you fucking call me kiddo." I said, my hands itching to punch the old fucker.

He laughed and took a sip of his drink. "I'm gonna own half of ILLUSION, son, I'm offering you $20 million for half of this club but I won't sign those damn papers. You know why?"

He asked and before I could talk, he continued. "Because I know when I sign those papers, I would own half only for a year. I want ILLUSION for ever."

"Good. Now leave cause I'm not giving you my club." I told him firmly. How the fuck did he know that? Was someone giving him information behind my back? "And forget about bringing that ugly ass here again." I said and turned back to leave.

"By the way, I've been seeing another blonde bitch these days. Bet she'd look good sprawled out on my bed, after I fuck her."

That was all it took for me to turn back and send my fist flying to his face. "Do anything to her, and a dead frog is better than you."

He was bleeding and gave me an angry look.

The nerve of this guy to talk about Avatia like this.

Roberto got in after the scene and gave me a knowing look. I nodded. "Throw his filthy ass out."

Once Roberto was done, I got another call from a blocked number.

When I picked up, the guy on the other end had a pretty rough voice. "I enjoyed killing that little blonde whore of yours. Bet I'd have more fun with the new bitch."

Before I could talk, he hung up. What the flying fuck?

"What happened." Roberto asked in Italian.

I couldn't answer. But whoever this caller was, he better be ready for me. I got into my car with Roberto following behind and sped off to the mansion. "Crack the blocked number that called me a while ago." I said handing him my phone just as I pulled up in the driveway.

"Do you want me to kill whoever called? Its been long since I tore off some flesh." He continued in Italian. Roberto was a complete Italian and felt more comfortable expressing himself in the language.

As I got into the house, I told him the only thing that was in my mind. "Kill them."

Roberto smirked with that and took out his gun in excitement.

Once we stepped into the living room, I was shocked to see Avatia. What the fuck was she even doing here? Her facial expression told me she heard my last words.

Fuck! Now she's scared of me.

___________________________________________

Follow me and ask all your questions guys. I'm gonna reply any message you send to me...

Love,
Thelma❤️