Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)

Start from the beginning

~~~

"Your just too thick headed, Gajeel! Levy is a nice girl, but that doesn't mean you have to mistreat her so much. Jeez, I'm tired of watching you fail at even noticing her!"

"I notice her all the time, idiot!"

Fairy Tail had been your home for the past five years, but for the past year, you've bonded with Gajeel the Iron Dragon Slayer. It was nothing romantic. The relationship between the two of you were more of brother and sister.

Levy was your best friend and you fully supported that Gajeel should date the blue haired girl, but he was too stupid to even understand the signals Levy were giving him. It was annoying.

"You need to occupy yourself with something else rather than focusing on me and Levy."

If you weren't working on a job, your focus was on getting them together.

So far, not much progress has occurred.

"Gajeel!"

Both turned around seeing Natsu running towards them.

He skidded to a stop and said, "Rogue and Sting are here and I suggested we should battle it out again!"

You raised a brow.

"You mean punch Gajeel away and fight the Twin Dragon Slayers by yourself."

Natsu blushed and grinned.

Gajeel smirked and said, "I say you fight Sting and I'll take care of Rogue."

"Just don't go destroying the whole town. I'm going to go hang out with Lily."

You walked away from the two knowing they would cause some form of trouble and you didn't want to be apart of it.

~~~

Lily drank his small cup of milk before setting it down.

"You should have gone with them and made sure they didn't destroy anything."

"Or you could just grow to your super cool panther look to stop them."

The two of you were about to continue arguing when two people went flying through the front door!

Everyone stared as Sting and Rogue rose from the rubble.

You twitched as your fellow guild mates walked in with smirks.

Now, you weren't the type to lose your temper, but Gajeel really did push your buttons. In fact, most people didn't like seeing you made. They would get scared because of how similar you were to Erza and Gildarts in strength.

Getting up, you glared at a walking fire hazard and dead weight.

"Oi, (First Name)! Best get out of the way before they get up." Natsu warned.

Suddenly, the air in the guild became pretty heavy.

Both Natsu's and Gajeel's eyes dilated as they knew that feeling.

You could use gravity magic, but only when you got really mad would it be at an all time high.

Both Dragon Slayers at the front door were slammed into the floor, gasping for air.

Unlike Gildarts, you had control, so the others didn't get caught in your crossfire.

Stopping, not wanting to kill them, you turned around and helped Sting and Rogue.

Sting held his head as Rogue dusted himself off.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Sting-kun! Rogue-kun!"

Two voices came behind revealing two Exceeds.

One, though, caught your eye as he wore a pink frog suit.

Rogue comforted the green Exceed making you tilt your head.

"Ryos?"

Rogue froze and then looked at you.

"Um...it's actually Rogue."

Frosch smiled holding his tiny hands up.

"(First Name)!"

Sting smirked.

"I take it you two know each other."

"When we were younger is all."

You smiled.

"I'm glad I get to see you two again."

"Likewise."

"Fro thinks so too!"

~~~

EXTENDED ENDING:

Gajeel: So, you two have known each other for a long time, huh?

Rogue: What are you hinting at?

Sting: That you two should go out! Rogue, you two make a great looking couple!

Rogue: We just met after all these years.

Gajeel: So? Ask her out. Maybe she'll get off my case about Levy.

Natsu: That's because you're stupid.

Gajeel: Shut up, Salamander!

Sting: Just ask her out! We all agree.

Rogue: No.

Sting: Come on, I'm sure the two of you will have fun! I'm sure there's chemistry between you two.

Frosch: Fro thinks so too!

Rogue: ...

Gajeel: Even your cat says so!

Rogue: ...only because Frosch said so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I understand that Frosch bought that frog costume himself, but I like to think Rogue made it for him and that Rogue secretly makes other clothes for the cute Exceed!

Also, I want you all to know that I actually make videos on YouTube, so I usually tend to go back and forth between that and writing for you guys :) just wanted you all to know, but I never mention wattpad on there since both are hobbies for me in a way.

Well, I'll see you guys next time with Jellal Fernandez <3